23rd December 2015, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in AIIMS, Delhi with 189 marks in its entrance exam having secured 60% in 12th?

Respected Sir,
Can I get admission in AIIMS Delhi as I have scored 60% marks in 12th and 189 in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? Please let me know about this asap. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to crack AIIMS MBBS entrance exam in 5 months being an OC candidate?
  2. What will be my expected rank after scoring 189 marks in Kerala engineering entrance? I have secured 78% in 12th
  3. AIIMS entrance exam cutoff marks required to study MBBS?
  4. Possibility to apply in AIIMS entrance exam for B.Tech 1st year student?
  5. List of coaching classes in Delhi for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? Course duration of MBBS in AIIMS?
  6. Coaching classes for preparation of AIIMS MBBS entrance exam in Nagpur, Bhopal, Kota and Bangalore? Tips for preparation and minimum marks required to qualify AIIMS MBBS entrance exam?
  7. How can I get admission in B.A.LLB if haven't qualified entrance exam but secured 50% in 12th CBSE Board exam?
  8. Preparation tips for AIIMS entrance exam?
  9. Can I get admission in DU if secured 69% in 12th BSEB?
  10. Colleges under Delhi University offering B.Sc in Mathematics for 12th student who have secured 88% marks?
  11. Can I get admission to study Polytechnic Diploma course in Delhi if secured 22 marks in English and secured 50% in 10th?
  12. Cutoff marks required to qualify in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam for SC student?
  13. Eligibility to write AIIMS MBBS entrance exam?
  14. Can I get admission in St. Xavier's college in B.Com without entrance exam?
  15. Can I get admission to study B.Com in Delhi University if secured 69% in 12th BSEB? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission to study B.A.(Political Science) in Delhi University if secured 71% in 12th PCB?
  17. Can I get admission if expecting 110 marks in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam being a SC candidate?
  18. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(IT) in Delhi if secured 63% in 12th PCM BSEB?
1st January 2016, 06:45 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in AIIMS, Delhi with 189 marks in its entrance exam having secured 60% in 12th?

I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in AIIMS with that less marks and rank as admission in AIIMS, Delhi is not an easy nut to crack.

People scoring topmost rank and score even sometimes don't get admission there as clearing the entrance examination is not that easy. Still people do get admission if they are able to clear the entrance examination scoring high rank.

However, for you I am sorry to say that there is no possibility for you to get admission with the marks you have scored.
1st January 2016, 06:46 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in AIIMS, Delhi with 189 marks in its entrance exam having secured 60% in 12th?

I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in AIIMS with that less marks and rank as admission in AIIMS, Delhi is not an easy nut to crack.

People scoring topmost rank and score even sometimes don't get admission there as clearing the entrance examination is not that easy. Still people do get admission if they are able to clear the entrance examination scoring high rank.

However, for you I am sorry to say that there is no possibility for you to get admission with the marks you have scored.
20th April 2016, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have secured 78% im my 12th isc boards and now iam preparing for aiims entrance will i get a seat if i get good rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?