20th August 2016, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in B.E after 1 year gap?

Hi, I passed out diploma from GTU in 2015 batch. Due to personal reasons I needed to take a break of 1 year. Now I want to get admission in B.E. Can I get admission in B.E in 2016 batch?

20th August 2016, 08:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.E after 1 year gap?

Yes, definitely you can get admission in B.E course even if you have one year gap after completion of your Diploma course. Most of the colleges accept one year study gap to offer admission in B.E course. Being a Diploma holder, you can get direct admission in second year of B.E course through Lateral Entry admission process by appearing and qualifying LEET examination. So, you are eligible to get admission in B.E course even if you have 1 year gap after completion of your Diploma course.
20th August 2016, 10:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have a valid reason for the gap then surely you can get admission without any problems. Just apply for admission through lateral entry exams which will allow you direct admission in second year of B.E based on your diploma qualification.

Hence, get your gap certificate ready and be prepared for entrance exam which will help you to get admission at a reputed college.
21st August 2016, 12:12 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I passed out diploma from GTU in 2015 batch. Due to personal reasons I needed to take a break of 1 year. Now I want to get admission in B.E. Can I get admission in B.E in 2016 batch?
Yes, you can get admission in B.E course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCM subject from a recognized university with above 50% marks are eligible for B.E course. Your age should be above 17 years.

You must qualify in JEE Main or state engineering entrance exam to get admission in BE course.
4th February 2021, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in B.E after 3 year gap at GTU ?
3rd June 2021, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 12 th science In 2020 and due to personal reasons I can't take admission in college so can I take admission in gtu
27th April 2023, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

I have passed my diploma in 2022 and i didn't have caste validity certificate so i had to drop 1 year can i get addmission in dse without any examination in 2023?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?