31st August 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in good B-school if there is more than one year academic gap?

hi i'm b.tech final year i have a year gap in between 12th and b.tech and now i'm preparing for cat exam if i take one more year gap after my b.tech for cat exam is that going to efffect me to get admission into good b-schools and also for good job plz clarify me plz.........??????

Related Questions:
  1. What does Academic Gap means? Am I eligible to get job in Accenture with academic gap in B.Tech?
  2. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school after 1 year gap?
  3. Can I do MCA course after completing B.Com? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after 1 year of gap? -- [New]
  5. Whether I am not eligible to get job in Accenture, TCS, Tech Mahindra, Amdocs and IGATE with an academic gap?
  6. What is the best answer that I can give being a candidate having 2 year academic gap after completion of 12th Class?
  7. Is my case considered as academic gap? Does the time taken to complete arrears is taken as academic gap?
  8. How can I clear backlogs from 3rd semester to 6th semester?
  9. When does school usually starts for the new academic year?
  10. Is M.Tech structural engineering course offered in VIT Chennai Campus?
  11. Am i eligible for iGATE with one year gap in BE Computer?
  12. Details of backlog and cutoff marks required in overall academics to apply in Off-Campus Interviews of TCS, Accenture, HCL and HP? Eligibility to apply?
  13. Is it possible to continue school after a gap of one year?
  14. Whether 2 years gap in academics will create any issue if cleared HCL and IBM interviews?
  15. Am i eligible for recruitment in companies even after having 3 year academic gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  16. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech if completed 12th PCM 2 years ago?
  17. Will there be any problem for me while joining in TCS being a candidate having completed B.Tech in 5 years and mentioned the same in application form?
  18. Will there be a problem in getting admission for MBA if I have a year gap?
15th November 2015, 09:36 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get admission in good B-school if there is more than one year academic gap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi i'm b.tech final year i have a year gap in between 12th and b.tech and now i'm preparing for cat exam if i take one more year gap after my b.tech for cat exam is that going to efffect me to get admission into good b-schools and also for good job plz clarify me plz.........??????
No you should not be too worried about the year gap if you dont have any pending backlogs. Your graduation marks and CAT written exam marks here is going to finally determine your fate. So fearlessly prepare for CAT. If needed take professional help.

CAT Eligibility Criteria:-
  • You need to be a graduate in any discipline of your choice from a recognized university.
  • You need to have 50% of marks at graduation level.
  • SC/ST candidates should have 45% of marks.
  • Final year students can also give this exam.
Top CAT Coaching Institutes in India:-
  • Bulls Eye Knowledge Systems
  • Ascent Education
  • Career Forum
  • Career Launcher
  • Emphatic Result Academy
  • Foundation Studies for Management
  • T.I.M.E.
  • Touchstone Educationals (P.) Ltd.
  • PRIME Tutor
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?