18th November 2016, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission for Engineering through Management quota if I did not score in entrance exam?

Respected Sir, I did not score in the entrance exam of Engineering so I want to know can I get admission for Engineering through Management quota if I did not score in entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission in engineering colleges without entrance exam?
  2. Fee structure details of Vellammal Engg college?
  3. Can I get admission in IPU under Management Quota? Is it necessary to give entrance exam for taking admission in the Management Quota?
  4. Whether there is private entrance exam for management quota seats in engineering colleges of Mumbai? Details of such entrance exam?
  5. Complete process of counselling for admission through management quota for CBSE student?
  6. Colleges which have management quota for admission? Does Symbiosis provide management quota for MBA?
  7. Details regarding seats under management quota in IPU?
  8. Can i get admission in graduation degree of Physiotheray through management quota?
  9. Admission in Ramiah Institute of Engineering in Management quota?
  10. Can i get admission in JIMS through management quota?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission through Management Quota being a candidate having disqualified in Kerala Engineering Entrance Exam?
  12. NEET exam after MBBS? How to prepare for NEET Entrance exam? Details about NEET admission through management quota?
  13. Is the entrance exam compulsory for admission in management quota of engineering?
  14. Eligibility for admission in B.Tech at Anna university under management quota? Which engineering college provides admission under sports quota?
  15. Admission in MCA Colleges without entrance exams and without management quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission to study M.Tech through Management quota?
  17. Can I get admission in VIT through management quota after scoring 82000 in VITEEE
  18. How may I get a MBBS seat under management quota in any college in NCR?
20th November 2016, 09:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission for Engineering through Management quota if I did not score in entrance exam?

Yes, you can get admission for Engineering course through Management quota even if you have not scored well in the entrance examination. Candidates who have qualified the entrance examination can get admission in engineering course through counselling process. Candidates who have passed 12th stream with PCM stream and those who have not qualified entrance examination can take admission through Management quota.
21st November 2016, 12:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission for Engineering through Management quota if I did not score in entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I did not score in the entrance exam of Engineering so I want to know can I get admission for Engineering through Management quota if I did not score in entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Yes, you can get admission for engineering through management quota, if you did not score enough marks in the entrance examination. The private engineering colleges admit the candidates through management quota. The admission in some colleges will be done through entrance examination. In all the other colleges the admission will be done on the basis of marks scored in the 10+2. So it is possible in some private engineering colleges to get admission with fewer marks in the entrance examination.
21st November 2016, 04:53 PM
pruthvi12dba

Yes, you can get admission in Engineering through Management Quota if you didn't score better marks in your entrance exam.

You need to apply a bit earlier to the colleges.Course Fee would be somewhat higher than the government quota.

But try to score better marks in your entrance exam to get the seat in top colleges in government quota.
26th November 2016, 04:58 AM
bhanu8999

Yes you can get admissions through management quota if the college or university is offering them. Most private colleges provide management quota seats.

If you are from Tamil Nadu here is a consultancy number I know of +919710963683. If not try to contact a consultancy in your area if the colleges are asking for high donations. Consultants will make it less for a small commission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?