22nd August 2015, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study B.Sc(Agronomy) being a 3 years Agriculture Diploma student?

Respected Sir,
I am pursuing Diploma in Agriculture for 3 years course. I want to so B.Sc in Agronomy. Can you please tell me am I eligible to study Agronomy in B.Sc or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study B.Sc in Nutrition for Agriculture Diploma student?
  2. Detailed information and eligibility to study PG Diploma in Agriculture for B.Com graduate?
  3. Can I study Diploma in Agriculture course if secured 50% in Matriculation?
  4. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  5. Can I study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Agriculture Diploma course? Courses available to study?
  6. Am I eligible to study 5 years and 2 years Agriculture Diploma courses after completing 10th?
  7. Possibility to study Diploma in Agriculture course for 10th student? List of colleges in Telangana?
  8. Am I eligible to study B.Sc in Agriculture if completed Diploma in EEE?
  9. Eligibility to study B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering for Agriculture Diploma holder? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I get admission to study Agriculture Diploma course after completing10th being a 14 years old candidate?
  11. How can I study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th standard?
  12. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Agriculture course for a candidate who has secured 66% in 10th?
  13. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Agriculture course for a candidate who has secured 66% in 10th?
  14. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Agriculture) without 12th if completed 2 years Diploma in Agriculture course?
  15. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Diploma course?
  16. Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for a candidate who has secured 69% in Agriculture Diploma?
  17. Requirements to study B.Sc(Agriculture) next year for 3rd year Diploma student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Agriculture after completing SSC exams?
27th August 2015, 09:41 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.Sc(Agronomy) being a 3 years Agriculture Diploma student?

Yes, you are eligible to study B.Sc(Agronomy) being a 3 years Agriculture Diploma student.

Eligibility :

Candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Age of candidate must be from 17 to 23 years.
Candidate must have secured more than 50% marks in qualifying course.
29th August 2015, 06:04 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.Sc(Agronomy) being a 3 years Agriculture Diploma student?

If you have scored more than 50% in your Diploma in Agriculture then you are eligible for the course of B.Sc in Agronomy.
As you have already passed your Diploma in Agriculture this is the only criteria you need to fulfill and once you do that you will be able to get admission to the course of B.Sc in Agronomy.
22nd December 2015, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

i want previous year question papers of ASRB -NET agronomy . kindly send to e mail id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?