17th September 2015, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.Arch in any Government college if secured 90% in 12th and scored 95 marks in NATA?

Sir,
I've secured 95 marks in NATA and my 12th score is 90%. I want to study B.Arch in any Government college. I can get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in NATA to study B.Arch in any Government college of Kerala for a candidate who has secured 67% in 12th? -- [New]
  2. Can I get admission in any good college if scored 106 marks in NATA and secured 76.6% in 12th CBSE? Cutoff marks required for NATA?
  3. Can I get admission in CET, Thiruvananthapuram or Government engineering college, Thrissur or TKM engineering college? I've secured 84% marks in 12th and scored 92 in NATA
  4. Can I get any government college after scoring 87 marks in NATA with 77% in 12th
  5. In which college at Mumbai can I get admission in B.Arch as per my NATA marks?
  6. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. In which college I will get admission if expecting 105 marks in NATA and secured 80% in 12th?
  8. Can I get scorecard if scored 75 marks in NATA and secured 83.5% in 12th Board exam?
  9. How much should I score in NATA to get admission in a good college if secured 77% in 12th Board exam? Is percentage of 12th included in NATA scorecard?
  10. In which colleges I can get admission with a score of 84 marks in NATA Exam having scored 56% of marks in 12th Class?
  11. Which government college can I get after securing 87 marks in NATA exam
  12. Affordable government Architecture colleges having 90 marks in NATA?
  13. Which college is there in Kerala to get admission? I have scored 90 in NATA with 70% in 12th
  14. Can I get admission in GNDU, Amritsar? I've secured 87.2% in 12th and scored 94(Out of 200) in NATA
  15. Will I get admission in Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University if scored 98 marks in NATA and secured 92.3% in 12th?
  16. List of colleges which offer B.Arch in Karnataka and Kolkata to a candidate who has scored 122 marks in NATA?
  17. How to get admission in a good college of Architecture after scoring 120 marks in NATA and 82 marks in Maths in 12th CBSE board?
  18. Can I get admission to study in Rachana Sansad's Academy of Architecture, Dadar if scored 101 marks in NATA?

22nd September 2015, 06:39 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Arch in any Government college if secured 90% in 12th and scored 95 marks in NATA?

No doubt you have really scored quite well in your board as well as in your NATA examination, but when it comes to admission for any course in any government or private college, the marks that you have scored doesn't really matters. The only thing that does matters is that the competition level in that particular year, if you are lucky enough then you can get admission in in any government college or else it advisable for to you to try for admission elsewhere.

However, being honest there is a very less chance for you to get admission in any good government college.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?