17th September 2015, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University if scored 98 marks in NATA and secured 92.3% in 12th?

Dear Sir,
I have got 98 marks in NATA in 1st attempt. I don't have any reservation and I am a General candidate. I have got 92.3% in my 12th in Andhra Pradesh. Will I get admission in Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and dates for par time PGDID at Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University?
  2. Details of universities offering MFA through distance learning? Enrollment procedure and duration of course?
  3. List of Colleges offering BFA Degree in Correspondence in Delhi?
  4. Where to register for BFA entrance exam? Date for registration for the entrance? What are the documents required? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of colleges which offer B.Arch in Karnataka and Kolkata to a candidate who has scored 122 marks in NATA?
  6. How to do PG diploma course in Architectural Design or Interior Design after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  7. Can I get admission to study in Rachana Sansad's Academy of Architecture, Dadar if scored 101 marks in NATA?
  8. Admission in Fine Architecture College?
  9. How to get admission in a good college of Architecture after scoring 120 marks in NATA and 82 marks in Maths in 12th CBSE board?
  10. Can I get admission in any good college if scored 106 marks in NATA and secured 76.6% in 12th CBSE? Cutoff marks required for NATA?
  11. Can I get admission to study B.Arch in Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University Of Science & Technology if secured 50% in Architecture Diploma course and obtained 135 rank in NATA?
  12. Can I get scorecard if scored 75 marks in NATA and secured 83.5% in 12th Board exam?
  13. Which college will I get after scoring 234 in B.Arch?
  14. Can I get admission to study B.Arch in any Government college if secured 90% in 12th and scored 95 marks in NATA?
  15. Cutoff marks required in NATA and 12th GSEB to study Bachelor of Architecture course?
  16. How to become Architect after passing 10th with 87% marks?
  17. Am I eligible to take admission in Pt. jawaharlal nehru institute of business and management(Ujjain)? I've secured rank 970 in MP-met
  18. Any college in which I could get after scoring 169 marks in AIEEE Architecture? Is it possible to get a college for Architecture without giving NATA?
24th September 2015, 01:56 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Will I get admission in Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University if scored 98 marks in NATA and secured 92.3% in 12th?

Yes your chances of getting admission to Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University is very high.
You need to apply for the course of your choice and once the list is published and your name is there in the list you will be eligible for admission.
According to the data of last year you are almost ensured of admission to Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University.
14th June 2017, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get admission in Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University if scored 98 marks in NATA and secured 92.3% in 12th?

Sir, I have got 116 marks in NATA 2017 and a percentage of 82 in my 12th birds(telangana state) do I have any chance of getting into JNAFAU for architecture course?
13th July 2018, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

I scored 100 marks in nata and 82.4% in cbse boards and 40k jee mains paper-2 central rank. Do I have any chance of getting architecture seat in JNAFAU?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?