21st August 2017, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I get bank loan for CSE at KIIT?

I have scored 1297 wants to study CSE at KIIT, but I'm from an economically backward family from West Bengal. What fees I have to pay at the time of admission. Can I get bank loan, my PCM marks is 85.67% in HSC.

22nd August 2017, 04:21 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get bank loan for CSE at KIIT?

Yes, you can get education loan for computer science engineering from KIIT University. Even KIIT also arrange a fair at the time of counseling where you can talk to the representative of different banks who offer education loan and get the education loan related information like procedure, documents required etc. And after knowing all these information you have to visit the nearest branch of the bank in which you want to get loan.

Banks offering education loan are:-
SBI
HDFC
BOI
BOB
Allahabad Bank
Central Bank of India
AXIS Bank
PNB
ICICI

Fees structure of B.Tech in CSE from KIIT University are:-
Tuition fees(per semester):- Rs. 150000/-
Cheapest hostel fees(per semester):- Rs. 21000/-
Hostel admission fees(one time):- Rs. 15000/-
Other fees(laptop, books, dress etc.):- Rs. 65000/-
Counseling fees:- Rs. 75000/- in which Rs. 65000/- is refundable.
23rd August 2017, 12:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get an education loan for pursuing CSE course at KIIT. Candidates who have secured admission in any course in a recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan. To apply for an education loan, you have to submit the documents like Admission Letter, Income Proof, Address Proof, ID Proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan.
23rd August 2017, 12:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have scored 1297 wants to study CSE at KIIT, but I'm from an economically backward family from West Bengal. What fees I have to pay at the time of admission. Can I get bank loan, my PCM marks is 85.67% in HSC.

Yes, you can get an education loan to study BTech CSE at Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT). Many nationalized and private banks offer education loans to students to pursue their education. You should have admitted to the course through an entrance examination or merit to get an education loan. You can contact any bank branch nearest to your place of permanent residence for applying an education loan. You have to apply for an education loan with necessary documents like admission proof, fee schedule, proof of income, bank statement of the previous six months, AADHAR card of the student and parents, mark sheets, proof of address, passing certificates etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?