21st August 2017, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in IEM with just 40 marks in JEE Main?

I don't know my 10+2 result but I’m sure that it will be above 70% and my JEE mains was not good. I have got 40 marks. I don't know my WBJEE marks also fit now. I will give IEM exam on 1st May. Will I get chance in IEM?

22nd August 2017, 11:22 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission in IEM with just 40 marks in JEE Main?

With regret I have to inform you that you will not get admission on the basis of just 40 marks in JEE Main.
You have scored 40 marks out of 360 marks in JEE Main which is quite low to take admission into IEM (Institute of Engineering and Management), Kolkata.
If you are really interested in taking admission in IEM, Kolkata then you have to take admission in it through management quota.

Institute of Engineering and Management
Address: GN-34/2, Ashram Building, Opposite to Nalban, Next to Cognizant Technology Solutions Private Ltd, Near SDF Building, Sector – V, Kolkata, West Bengal 700091
Phone: 033 2357 2995
Web: http://iem.edu.in/
Email (Admission): [email protected]
24th August 2017, 12:04 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in IEM with just 40 marks in JEE Main?

I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in IEM with scoring only 40 marks in JEE Main examination.
IEM is one of the renowned Institute of Engineering. Scoring only 40 marks out 360 in JEE examination is not up to the level of IEM.
So, through JEE examination, you are not eligible to get admission in the above mentioned College.
There is only one way to get admission in the said college which is through Management quota. There you have to pay a huge donation to get admission. So, contact to the said College to get the details of the availability of Management quota seat in the College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?