8th March 2018, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Should I join B.Sc(Pass) and prepare for Engineering entrance exams after Higher Secondary?

Hello, I want to drop 1 year after my Higher Secondary and prepare for engineering entrance exams. I want to join B.Tech but couldn’t prepare well for entrance exams. So, I am thinking to join B.Sc(Pass) and prepare for entrance exams. So, it’s a good decision of me?

16th April 2018, 07:29 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I join B.Sc(Pass) and prepare for Engineering entrance exams after Higher Secondary?

No, it is not best to join B.Sc. course and prepare for Engineering Entrance Examination after completion of your Higher Secondary. Since, you have decided to drop 1 year after completion of your Higher Secondary course, you have to prepare for Engineering Entrance Examination in that time. If you join B.Sc. course and try to prepare for Engineering Entrance Examination, you can't concentrate either on B.Sc. course or on preparation for Engineering Entrance Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?