27th November 2010, 04:41 PM
meenaz

Which is the best course after graduation : CS or CA?

which is d best course after graduations... i hv 2 optins cs or ca so plz let e kwn wich 1 is gud and which one easy... and which other courses can b good for e

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in IIT being a student of Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  2. Can I improve my marks in graduation? I did my graduation 5 years back from DU -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible to improve my graduation marks after completion of B.Ed course?
  4. I have done 12th after completing graduation, is it possible to get admission in 3 years of LLB course after graduation?
  5. Do I need to do post graduation course in economic honors if I have completed BA graduation?
  6. What shoud I do after graduation in B.Sc? Can I do the post graduation course?
  7. Eligibility for TGT exam to do B.Ed in J&K after graduation with 46% and post graduation in English with 47.5%?
  8. Which fields could i opt after graduation? I have completed my graduation and I am 30 years old
  9. Which post graduation course is good with 38% BA graduation in Marathi?
  10. What is the maximum age limit to appear for B.Ed after completion of graduation? -- [New]
  11. What is the minimum marks required in graduation for getting admission of post graduation course?
  12. Is it possible to get the graduation certificate after long years of gap?
  13. Is it necessary to secure 50% in Graduation to study PhD?
  14. Is my graduation a valid one if I have completed while being in a Government job?
  15. What is the minimum percentage in graduation for PO? Am I eligible to apply if I have only 50% marks in Graduation?
  16. Is my graduation a valid one if I have completed with the help of my Government job?
  17. Can I join B.Ed course having scored 48% in Graduation? What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to do B.Ed course after graduation?
  18. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after scoring 42% in graduation and post graduation?
28th November 2010, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best course after graduation : CS or CA?

hello sir i am persuing degree 1st year.
i know hardware ang software...after completion of my degree
i can join to c.b.i
29th November 2010, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

which is the best cource after bcom graduation...??
29th November 2010, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for CA Course after Post Graduation?
8th February 2011, 01:12 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

Both of these two courses offer well future prospects. They have similar demand in the market.

CS or company secretary course involves legal issues or law matters related with business organizations.

On the other hand, CA or cost accountancy course is purely related with accountancy in the commerce field.

So now you choose what you would like to prefer as your further study.

All the best!!
5th March 2011, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

which is better BBS or BBA?
5th March 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

I m in the final yr of grad nd want to do c.a so can i do this course nw without giving cpt
28th March 2011, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to sit for intermediate of cs after graduation ?
20th April 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

can i do ias after completing ca without graduation?
21st April 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

which course is best with b.com c.s or c.a
1st June 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Donot do any courses II PUC is more than enough...
1st June 2011, 06:11 PM
pancharangi

You can do Bsc after B.Com Then do BA. You will have a bright future. Good luck.
4th June 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Re: Which is the best course after graduation : CS or CA?
4th June 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

I AM graduation BEST COURSE CA & CS
4th June 2011, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

what is the time period for completing CA after bba/bbs?
18th June 2011, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

after graduation c.a prosess?
26th June 2011, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

what is scope of cs after BBA?
28th July 2011, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

i am studying in final year bbm and i am looking for suggestions for higher studies. i have scored 78% in puc and 70% avg in graduation. i am ready to study anything which is having bright future whether it is tough or any risk but my friends are telling that it is too tough and even it is not possible to pass.my parents also advising me to pursue ca only. so what should i do now pls let you clear my way.and also tell me about fees to pursue ca and MBA. hoping for answer
1st August 2011, 01:53 AM
kartikayan

Hi dear,

Both of these two courses offer well future prospects. They have similar demand in the market.

CS or company secretary course involves legal issues or law matters related with business organizations.

On the other hand, CA or cost accountancy course is purely related with accountancy in the commerce field.

All the best!!

Thanks
4th August 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum graduation% for c.a.
14th August 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

i am in a b.com final year now i want to know about ipcc course and its fee structure?
21st August 2011, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

I want to do bms but i am really confuce . which is best course in my future?
1st December 2011, 12:06 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Which is the best course after graduation : CS or CA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by meenaz View Post
which is d best course after graduations... i hv 2 optins cs or ca so plz let e kwn wich 1 is gud and which one easy... and which other courses can b good for e
There is no any criteria for "Best Course " as every course is valuable and is best in itself and it depend upon student ,their interest and dedication to that field .

Those who look at an independent career like practicing professional accounting, chartered accountancy would be better suited as the opportunities for practicing are more in that profession. This does not mean that there is no scope for private practice for cost accountants and company secretaries. They too have the option to carry on as practicing professionals. But the avenues available for them are far lesser compared to CA

Those who look at working in an administrative environment dealing with legal aspects may look at company secretaryship as it involves in depth aspects relating to company law and its application to companies.

Even cost accountants and chartered accountants study corporate laws. But, they do not study it in as much detail and depth as a company secretary does

So now you better decide which one to choose and according to you which one is best .

With Regards
ravik1214
1st December 2011, 12:18 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Though both the courses provide an equal opportunities for the students but as you want the best one so its better to go for the CA as the average pay is Rs 6 lakh.The highest salary offered for an international posting was Rs 23 lakh a year.CA programme is a professional course which has three sections namely, Common Proficiency Test (CPT); Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC) and Final Course. The registration for CPT and IPCC is open throughout the year

After the rigorous studying involved in CA, life is full of choices for a chartered accountant as you can go in many fields as under-

Financial Accounting.
Auditing: Statutory audit, Internal audit, Compulsory tax audit, Certification and audit.
Cost Accounting.
Tax Management.
1st December 2011, 12:51 AM
gamble007
Senior Member++

Hi dear,

There is no any criteria for "Best Course " as every course is valuable and is best in itself and it depend upon student ,their interest and dedication to that field .

Those who look at an independent career like practicing professional accounting, chartered accountancy would be better suited as the opportunities for practicing are more in that profession. This does not mean that there is no scope for private practice for cost accountants and company secretaries. They too have the option to carry on as practicing professionals. But the avenues available for them are far lesser compared to CA

Those who look at working in an administrative environment dealing with legal aspects may look at company secretaryship as it involves in depth aspects relating to company law and its application to companies.

Even cost accountants and chartered accountants study corporate laws. But, they do not study it in as much detail and depth as a company secretary does

So now you better decide which one to choose and according to you which one is best .

Thanks
1st December 2011, 01:12 AM
nida shakeel

Hi dear,

All the best!!

Thanks
1st December 2011, 11:44 AM
khushboo naushin

Smile Re: Which is the best course after graduation : CS or CA?

dear friend...

both are the course is very good.. if you want to get name and fame in life so you should do CA. and also you have more option like ICWA, COST A/C, CS, MBA and more...........
23rd April 2012, 03:46 AM
Unregistered

hi sir, I completed BBM and i want to do CA., is CPT is necessary after graduation..?
15th August 2012, 10:05 AM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

Hai ,

15th August 2012, 08:40 PM
rch91

Quote:
I think Ca is the best course after graduation than cs as Ca has very wide scope.It is professional course in the field of accounting.It is about financial management,taxation and accounting.A ca can act as lawyer and appear before various appellate authorities of direct and indirect tax departments like commissioner of income tax etc where as CS does not have the authority to defend his clients.It is only CA who can conduct various audits which is not the case with CS.So i think you should pursue with CA after your graduation.
though its true CS is easier than CA. But Ca has more future scope.
I hope info would have helped you..!
thankyou
17th August 2012, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

after ca , mba (finance) course is possible or better?
[email protected]
29th January 2013, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Can a CA student who completed IPCC directly enter into CS inter?
3rd May 2013, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

CS is better option then a CA ..
19th January 2014, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?