3rd February 2015, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a government college with 87 marks in NATA?

Well actually I have scored 87 marks in nata and 77% in 10 2 so someone tell me that can i get any government college.please reply

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get any government college after scoring 87 marks in NATA with 77% in 12th
  2. Can I get a government college with 87 marks in NATA? -- [New]
  3. In which college at Mumbai can I get admission in B.Arch as per my NATA marks?
  4. Can I get admission in any good college if scored 106 marks in NATA and secured 76.6% in 12th CBSE? Cutoff marks required for NATA?
  5. Can I get a seat in karnataka Architect college after scoring 74% marks in 12th, NATA entrance? Can I get a government seat? What is the donation required?
  6. Nata aspirant can do Diploma course by distance learning or from any government college?
  7. Minimum marks required in 12th to appear in NATA? Syllabus, subjects enlisted and total marks of NATA?
  8. Can I get admission in CET, Thiruvananthapuram or Government engineering college, Thrissur or TKM engineering college? I've secured 84% marks in 12th and scored 92 in NATA -- [Most Discussed]
  9. In which colleges I can get admission with a score of 84 marks in NATA Exam having scored 56% of marks in 12th Class?
  10. Any college in which I could get after scoring 169 marks in AIEEE Architecture? Is it possible to get a college for Architecture without giving NATA?
  11. Is it compulsory to appear in NATA if I am applying for B.Arch whether in government or private college? How to apply for NATA, Pattern of test and syllabus?
  12. Syllabus, qualifying marks and best books for preparation of NATA?
  13. What is the NATA entrance exam eligibility? I have scored 80 marks in NATA
  14. Syllabus and minimum marks required in NATA? Website to get material for NATA preparation?
  15. List of colleges for B.Archas per my NATA rank?
  16. Can I get scorecard if scored 75 marks in NATA and secured 83.5% in 12th Board exam?
  17. Can i get a seat in government college after scoring 133 marks?
  18. Admission in autonomous or top college with 94 marks in NATA?
31st July 2015, 05:55 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get a government college with 87 marks in NATA?

NATA stands for the National Aptitude Test for Architecture.

Various colleges other than the IITs and NITs offer the B. Arch. through this test.

It is conducted from April to June every year and the forms are sold out in the month of February to April.

For the admission a common merit list is prepared by based on the marks obtained by them in the test and the marks in 12th.

The weightage of the marks is 50-50 for both and the students are called for the counselling through which they get the colleges.

But One cannot predict the cutoff marks or the rank.

It depends on the following factors :
* The number of applications for the course.
* Demand of the course
* Number of seats offered.

But yes, you should give your best while preparing fr the examination, apply for whichever course you want and wait for the result.
After the result sit in the counselling and be optimistic.

All the Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?