24th November 2015, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I get MBA in Marketing after graduation if English is very weak?

Sir I have done my graduation and I was thinking that do the MBA in marketing but I have problem that my English is very week so please tell me that what I can I do and please tell me my that which course best 4 me then my graduation in art side.

25th November 2015, 12:11 PM
Mukesh0143

Default Re: Can I get MBA in Marketing after graduation if English is very weak?

Yes you can go for MBA in marketing if your English is not so good then you may take coaching classes somewhere in your city There are many coaching classes which provides good environment to learn English .
25th November 2015, 12:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get MBA in Marketing after graduation if English is very weak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I have done my graduation and I was thinking that do the MBA in marketing but I have problem that my English is very week so please tell me that what I can I do and please tell me my that which course best 4 me then my graduation in art side.
Yes, you are eligible for MBA in Marketing specialization but you can qualify in below given entrance exam to get admission in MBA course.

Your graduation degree marks must be above 50% marks from a recognized university.

List of the MBA entrance exam:-

CAT: All IIMs' and 100+ more institutes.
XAT: XLRI Jamshedpur, XIM Bhubaneshwar, S. P. Jain, GIM etc.
SNAP: Institutes affiliated with Symbiosis University
JMET: IIT's and NIT's Management Program
MH-CET: Colleges in Maharashtra
CMAT: All India Council of Technical Education
25th November 2015, 02:22 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Yes you can get MBA in Marketing after your graduation.

The eligibility to study the MBA in Marketing is a graduation.

So you can do MBA in Marketing.

Regarding your English you can easily improve the English in 2 years time.

Your ability to understand the market and sell the product or concept is very important.

If you have very good skill set then you can shine in marketing industry.

You need to work hard and you can get very good salary in the marketing line.

You can improve your English when you study the MBA course.
25th November 2015, 05:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For admission in MBA you need to qualify exam like CAT/GMAT/MAT with an excellent score. If you are weak in English then try to improve it because it will be useful in entrance exam as well as in group discussion.

English, Maths and Reasoning are the important subjects if you are looking for admission in top management colleges. Therefore, try to improve your skills.
25th November 2015, 11:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Yes, you are eligible to pursue for MBA in Marketing after completing Graduation. Week in English subject is not a problem for admission into MBA in Marketing. Since, English become a world wide language and English Language is mandatory for Marketing field, which helps to speak with various customers. So, it is mandatory that you must develop your English knowledge to make your career bright.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?