10th April 2017, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get credit transfer to another college for my engineering degree

My name is Santos, this is a mail for a small enquiry. Am an engineering (EEE) student form Sagi Ramakrishnam Raju Engineering College, Andhra University (AP), my batch was 2009 to 2013, due to my health problem i am having 11 backlogs. I would like to know is too possible for me to do CREDIT TRANSFER to your college and clear my backlogs from your college. And am ready to pay the 4 years college fee or any other fee also for this process.

12th April 2017, 10:40 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get credit transfer to another college for my engineering degree

No, it is not possible to clear the backlogs by taking the credit transfer to another college if you are changing the college then you need to register yourself as a fresh candidate and have to start the engineering course again. The rules and regulation varies from state to state and by paying the college fee will not help in your case.
14th April 2017, 12:05 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get credit transfer to another college for my engineering degree

There is no such procedure to transfer your credits to any other college. You have passed the exam from a college and have to clear backlogs from same college.

Admission in engineering colleges is through merit and you don't have any option to change college in between the course.
14th April 2017, 01:52 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot change the College into another one at this instant in order to clear your backlogs. Since you are having backlogs in 11 papers, you must have to apply from the respective College from where you have done your Engineering course. So, apply from there only to clear your backlogs.
25th October 2018, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I get credit transfer from government college of engineering, Nagpur to walchand college of engineering,sangli or government college of engineering, karad in fourth sem or third year? If yes, then what is procedure?
3rd September 2019, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to transfer from rdec to any uptu engineering college
24th November 2019, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Bsc in 2017.since i have back logs.after two chances i wan unable to clear my degree.now in the last chance im having some health issues that i cant attend the exam.now what i have to do with this problem? please suggest me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?