28th February 2017, 11:02 AM
Darshan patel 112

Is it possible to transfer from one Government Engineering College to another? What is the procedure to do so?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing Engineering from a Government Engineering College but I don't like the College so I want to know is it possible to transfer from one Government Engineering College to another? What is the procedure to do so? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Transfer from one government engineering college to another
  3. Is it possible to transfer from one government college to another?
  4. Procedure to get transfer in one college to other(Government)? What is the procedure for the same?
  5. Transfer from self financing engineering to a government college is possible?
  6. Can I transfer to another government college for my B.Tech course?
  7. Can I get transfer from one Government Polytechnic college to another if already submitted the transfer letter?
  8. Procedure to get transfer in a government college for Medical internship?
  9. How to transfer to another government engineering college while doing engineering in Central University?
  10. How to change dental college to do internships?
  11. Transfer in government engineering college from private engineering college is possible?
  12. Can I get transfer to do my Internship from a Government College being a candidate of pursuing BDS from Private college?
  13. Procedure to transfer to a different college while studying in 1st year Civil Engineering in Bharat Engineering College?
  14. Transfer procedure from private college to Government Polytechnic college while doing diploma?
  15. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  16. What is the procedure followed to transfer from one college to the other before completion?
  17. Can I transfer myself from a private college to government college?
  18. How to transfer from Central University Engineering College to Government or any other Engineering College?
2nd March 2017, 06:49 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to transfer from one Government Engineering College to another? What is the procedure to do so?

No, it is not possible to transfer from one government college to another college while pursuing Engineering course. As per the university rules, to be eligible to get Engineering degree certificate, you should have to pursue complete four years Engineering course from the same college where you have secured admission for pursuing Engineering course. If you are not interested to pursue remaining part of the engineering course from your present college then, you can discontinue from the course and need to take fresh admission in first year of Engineering course in another college where you wish to pursue your Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?