24th November 2015, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Can i give PMT examination after completing Graduation in B.Sc. degree?

I am doing graduation in b.sc degree in computer science stream. I want to know if i can give pmt exam after completion of my course?

24th November 2015, 05:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i give PMT examination after completing Graduation in B.Sc. degree?

For PMT you need class XII with PCB stream qualification. If you have got this then you can surely apply for PMT. There is absolutely no need to worry about your B.Sc if you have studied the correct stream in class 12th.

For medical entrance exams there isn't any upper age limit for private medical colleges. Therefore, you can apply without worrying if you are interested in private medical colleges.
24th November 2015, 08:43 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i give PMT examination after completing Graduation in B.Sc. degree?

If you cover the eligibility criteria, then only you can appear otherwise not:

A Candidate must have done 12th from recognized board with at least 50% marks and 45% for reserved categories.

12th should have done with physics, chemistry, biology and English as main subjects.

Age 17-25 years and relaxation is given to reserved categories.
24th November 2015, 09:04 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can appear for AIPMT examination after the completion of your course. Below, I have mentioned the basic requirements to appear for AIPMT, kindly have a look at it.

Educational Qualification:

> The candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with subjects Physics, chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English

> Candidate must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks aggregate in Physics,Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology.

> For SC/ST and OBC candidates ,it is 40% instead of 50%.

> For general Physically Handicapped students ,the marks required is 45% ,and for SC?ST and OBC - PH it is 40%.

> The students who are appearing in class 12th this year are also eligible to appear.

AGE Criteria:

> The candidate must complete the age of at least 17 years as on 31st December of the year of examination.

> The upper age limit for All India Pre-Medical/Pre-dental Entrance Examination is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of examination.

> There is a provision of age relaxation upto 5 years for SC/ST/OBC candidate.
24th November 2015, 10:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing graduation in b.sc degree in computer science stream. I want to know if i can give pmt exam after completion of my course?
Yes, you can give PMT examination.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks are eligible for PMT exam but your 12th standard subject are Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. For SC/ST candidate this percentage is reduced to 40%.

Your age should be in between 17 to 26 years.
27th November 2015, 10:01 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

I am happy to say you that you can definitely give AIPMT examination after the completion of Graduation in B.Sc.

Required Educational qualification:-

Candidates must have completed class 12th or equivalent with subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Bio-Technology and English from a recognized University.
Candidates must have scored at least 50% of marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Bio-Technology.
For SC/ST candidates the marks is 40% and for OBC also the marks is 40%.

Age criteria:-

Candidates age must be in between 17 to 25 years.
For SC/ST and OBC candidates there is a relaxation of 5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?