1st February 2017, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for aerospace engineering after studying biology?

Hi, myself Son. I am a biology student and I am very much interested in aerospace engineering. Some told me that to take PCME in PU, but with the the force of my parents I had took bio. So, I kindly request you to tell me what to do next?

Related Questions:
  1. Best university to pursue MS Aerospace Engineering in USA? What to do to get a seat in US?
  2. How can I do MS in Aerospace Engineering from MIT, USA
  3. Which entrance exam to crack to have a better chance of studying B.Tech Aerospace engineering?
  4. How to find a job with Aerospace Engineering? I am studying in Jaipur Rajasthan in 11th
  5. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Aerospace Engineering being a 10th student? Salary of Diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  6. Detailed information and scope of Aerospace Engineering course for Diploma Mechanical student? List of colleges in Delhi?
  7. Can I do Aerospace Engineering after B.E in computer engineering?
  8. Is it right that we do should diploma to join Aerospace Engineering College?
  9. How to study MS in aerospace engineering in US? what are the top most colleges and entrance exams ?
  10. Can I study B.Tech in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  11. How should we approach for Aerospace Engineering after 10th? Top colleges offering the course?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in ISRO or any Aerospace related industry for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) student?
  13. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement?
  14. How to do MS in Aerospace Engineering after B.E in mechanical engineering? What to do to get a seat in US?
  15. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  16. How to become an Astronaut in NASA?
  17. Requirements for doing Aerospace Engineering after 12th? Top colleges for Aerospace Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the jobs available in Aerospace Engineering?
1st February 2017, 07:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for aerospace engineering after studying biology?

No, it is not possible to study Aerospace engineering course after studying biology in 12th standard. To be eligible to study Aerospace engineering, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board. You need to appear and qualify engineering entrance examinations like JEE, EAMCET, etc., to get admission in first year of Aerospace Engineering course.
2nd February 2017, 12:54 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot go for Aerospace Engineering after studying Biology. Since you have studied Biology, you are eligible to enhance your career in Biological field.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th with Science stream studying PCM as a subject combination from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Aerospace Engineering.
4th February 2017, 08:53 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, myself Son. I am a biology student and I am very much interested in aerospace engineering. Some told me that to take PCME in PU, but with the the force of my parents I had took bio. So, I kindly request you to tell me what to do next?
No, you are not eligible to get admission in Aerospace Engineering.

If you have completed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with above 50% marks from a recognized board then you are eligible for Aerospace Engineering. To get admission for this post, you should qualify in JEE Main and Advance exam.
5th February 2017, 10:01 PM
rohit tihor

Sorry but you're not eligible.
As for taking admission in engineering you have to complete your 12 science with PCM subjects.
if you're willing to do engineering you have to again study your 11th and 12 with PCM subjects
29th May 2017, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

I am now studying physics, chemistry, mathematics, English and biology so can I study aeronautical engineering after STD 12
23rd January 2019, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

I'm doing physics,bio, chemistry for advanced level.. can I gain a degree of aviation ?
24th September 2019, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

I am bio student but I have taken mathematics as an extra subject but I have not passed in math in 12 can i study aeronautical engineering in nepal
10th July 2020, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

I have taken extra mathematics and bio soo can i go to aerospace engineering?
6th October 2022, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Can i put biology for aeronautic engineer in WAEC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?