18th July 2017, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for Animation course after BCA?

Can I go for animation. I did my BCA degree and I am weak in programming and do not want to do MCA. Can you tell me what is better option?

19th July 2017, 11:02 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for Animation course after BCA?

Yes, as you have completed BCA, so you are eligible to pursue animation courses. You can simply join any reputed institute and pursue different certificate or diploma courses in animation. But, it is preferred to opt for MCA, because you are already familiar to that field. Just you have to work more harder on your weaker side.
19th July 2017, 01:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I go for animation. I did my BCA degree and I am weak in programming and do not want to do MCA. Can you tell me what is better option?

Yes, you can study animation course after completion of BCA provided you are interested in animation and graphics. Animation is a creative field; you should have creativity to pursue your career in the field. There are various animation courses available like Diploma, Certificate and Graduation. There are various leading and reputed institutions available for coaching animation courses. There are 2D and 3D animation courses available. There are many animation software available in the animation field like Maya, Key shot, Flash, Blender etc.
19th July 2017, 08:08 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completion of BCA course, you can do animation course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree in Computer Science and Computer Application then you are eligible for Animation course.
19th July 2017, 10:50 PM
SahnawazExpert
Banned

Yes, you can go for animations after BCA. You can go for Masters in Multimedia & Animations in any private university. You can pursue your studies with a good amount of scholarships there and the course curriculum there will help you to get much exposure in the field and to make a promising future.
19th July 2017, 11:05 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

Either of the course is good if you are interested in it. You can go for animation course if you wish to, always look for your field of interest and career prospective of the course.

If you do not wish to go for MCA course, you should not opt for it, you can get admission in Animation course and can make a good career out of it.

Never compare two subjects, just look for your field on interest and get admission in it.
20th July 2017, 12:22 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can opt for Animation course after the completion of your BCA course, there is no problem in it.
But since you have completed your BCA course, you must go for MCA after completing BCA as this will enhance your career in your respective field and you can build a strong position in the particular field to get a better job in your future career.
22nd July 2017, 08:09 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible for Animation course after BCA. Animation course is related to your field. In today's world animation and graphics has wide scope.
You can join any Institute . After the completion of Animation course you will get a certificate. Animation is a good course. For animation you should have good programming knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?