18th July 2017, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after BA to do something for my family?

Hi guys, here is Ravi and I'm very scared and confused also with my future. I have completed my BA. In short, I need help instantly, please someone. I want to do something for my family. My fb_I'd #Ravi_chaudhary (the boy next door) and also search me on FB with this number 9720246596.Thank you.

19th July 2017, 10:50 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after BA to do something for my family?

After completing BA you can find jobs in both private and public sectors. You can submit your resume in different job portals or can attend the walk in interviews. You can also start preparing for government entrance examinations like:

> Civil Services examination

> RRB examination

> IBPS PO examination

> SSC CGL and many more.
19th July 2017, 01:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi guys, here is Ravi and I'm very scared and confused also with my future. I have completed my BA. In short, I need help instantly, please someone. I want to do something for my family. My fb_I'd #Ravi_chaudhary (the boy next door) and also search me on FB with this number 9720246596.Thank you.

You can work in some private companies and earn money to support your family. It is the first important thing to do after completion of BA to help your family. You can also join MA or MBA course through correspondence, while working. You can apply for jobs in various organizations with BA qualification. You can work as a school teacher, sales representative, call center executive, marketing executive, data entry operator, content writer, translator, voice support executive, assistant etc. You can find the job vacancy details in the job portals like Naukri
19th July 2017, 11:36 PM
SahnawazExpert
Banned

After completing your BA you can go for MA in which subject you have donec your BA. Career options are plenty one can be a teacher by doing B.Ed (Bachelors in Education), then there is a scope to do MBA.
19th July 2017, 11:47 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

Below, I have mentioned some of the career scopes after completion of your BA degree, kindly have a look at it:

Career scopes after BA:

> B.Ed.

> MBA.

> MCA.

> MA.

> LLB.

> Hotel Management.

> Fashion Management.

> CS.

> CA.

> Travel and Tourism.

> Civil Aviation.

> Animation/Web Designing.

> Banking and Finance.

> Library Science.

> Advanced Diploma in Fashion Designing.

> Advanced Diploma in Film Designing.

> Advanced PG Diploma in Events.

> Medical Transcription, etc.
20th July 2017, 12:28 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

As you have completed your Graduation in BA, you have many more options in your life after BA completion. You can apply for MA after the completion of BA course after scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in your BA course.
You can also apply for the IAS examination after completing your Graduation conducted by the UPSC. If you are looking for any job, then also you can find and get some job according to your profile and can work and earn for yourself and your family.
22nd July 2017, 02:50 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

For getting a quick job you can apply in call centers. To get a job in call center you should have a good communication skills.
You can take tuition classes to earn money. You can teach maths , english and science to the students of class 8th, 7th, 5th etc etc.
Side by Side you have to prepare yourself for government jobs like-
Civil services.
Bank Exam.
Railway Exam.etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?