1st August 2018, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th to study BCA(Multimedia & Animation) in Martin Luther Christian University?

Dear Sir, I want to get admission in Martin Luther Christian University for BCA in Multimedia & Animation course. Can I know about the percentage which is required in 12th standard for getting admission and studying this BCA course in this college? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available to study BCA(Multimedia & Animation) in Martin Luther Christian University?
  2. How many BCA(Multimedia & Animation) seats are available in Martin Luther Christian University?
  3. Admission procedure to study BCA(Multimedia & Animation) in Martin Luther Christian University?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of BCA(Multimedia & Animation) in Martin Luther Christian University?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD(Social Sciences) in Martin Luther Christian University?
  6. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Social Sciences) in Martin Luther Christian University?
  7. Procedure and eligibility to do PhD after M.Sc IT from Martin Luther Christian university, Meghalaya? Suitable topics for me?
  8. Information regarding PhD in Ancient History from Martin Luther Christian University, Meghalaya?
  9. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Social Sciences) in Martin Luther Christian University?
  10. Course structure and duration of PhD(Social Sciences) in Martin Luther Christian University?
  11. How many PhD(Social Sciences) seats are available in Martin Luther Christian University?
  12. Scholarships available to study BCA(Mobile Applications Development) in MLCU?
  13. Entrance exam available to study BCA(Mobile Applications Development) in MLCU?
  14. How much board marks and IELTS band required for studies in Queensland, Australia and Animation course at Griffith University?
  15. How many BCA(Mobile Applications Development) seats are available in MLCU?
  16. Best course for a job in Animation field after 12th standard? Qualification required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How much percentage is required in 12th to get admission in Animation college?
  18. What are the job opportunities after completion of BSc? I am pursuing BSc food and nutrition
5th August 2018, 06:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to study BCA(Multimedia & Animation) in Martin Luther Christian University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I want to get admission in Martin Luther Christian University for BCA in Multimedia & Animation course. Can I know about the percentage which is required in 12th standard for getting admission and studying this BCA course in this college? Please tell me asap.

There are no percentage criteria required in 12th to study BCA (Animation & Multimedia) in Martin Luther Christian University. Eligibility to study BCA (Animation & Multimedia) is a pass in Class XII or equivalent examination. Duration of the course is three years. Interested students can download the application or can write to the Admission Office and apply for the admission to study BCA (Animation & Multimedia). Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
5th August 2018, 07:18 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to study BCA(Multimedia & Animation) in Martin Luther Christian University?

There is no minimum percentage criteria for getting admission into the Martin Luther Christian University (MLCU).

BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application) in Animation & Multimedia is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years.

The eligibility required for studying course in MLCU is a 10+2 or its equivalent education in any related stream from any recognised board.

If you meet the requirements then you can apply for admission through online by filling the application form which is available in the official website of MLCU.

For more details check the PDF and for application form visit the official website of MLCU.
6th August 2018, 01:00 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Percentage required in 12th to study BCA(Multimedia & Animation) in Martin Luther Christian University are given below.

=> B.C.A. (Multimedia & Animation)is an undergraduate Multimedia, Animation and Gaming course.

=> The duration of this course is three years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

=> As per my knowledge, the minimum percentage required in 12th to study BCA(Multimedia & Animation) in Martin Luther Christian University is 50 to 55%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?