26th February 2015, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering along with job being a Diploma holder?

Hello all
I want to study bachelor's degree in
mechanical engineering but I can't afford it.
I have completed my Diploma in Mechanical
So, I want your suggestion that I can do study
with doing job also?

Related Questions:
  1. Any scope for an engineering correspondence course? Will I get a secured job after doing B.E Mechanical through correspondence?
  2. Procedure to study B.Tech Electrical Engineering for Electronics Diploma holder?
  3. Scope of non technical dept (Safety supervisor) after Diploma in mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering through Distance Education for Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. How to get a job in BHEL at hyderabad? I am a diploma mechanical engineering holder
  6. What is M.Phil sanskrit distance mode eligibility criteria?
  7. How and where can I do job after Diploma in Mechanical? When the exam is conducted?
  8. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  9. How to do degree in Mechanical engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  10. Where can I get job having Diploma in Mechanical? When the entrance exam is conducted?
  11. Should I study bachelors in Germany while doing mechanical engineering or Polymer engineering in UK?
  12. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  13. Which branch should I study after diploma in Mechanical Engineering so that I could get a good job?
  14. Job or higher education, what should I choose after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma?
  15. What are the job opportunities available in government sector for diploma(Mechanical) holder from KSOU?
  16. Engineering colleges where external degree courses are running in mechanical engineering?
  17. What should I choose between part time degree course & Distance engineering course in Mechanical Branch?
  18. How to crack the interview of L&T? I am a diploma holder in mechanical engineering
27th February 2015, 06:20 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I study Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering along with job being a Diploma holder?

Yes, you can do B.tech in mechanical Engineering being a diploma holder by doing job. You can complete your under graduation B.Tech in the night colleges and during the day time you can do your job.
27th February 2015, 06:37 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering along with job being a Diploma holder?

It is not a problem for you, you can for sure pursue your Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering after having completed your Diploma and while doing a job.

But for that either you will have to look for a job which would be suitable for you regarding Time management with your Bachelors in Mechanical, or if you can't look for such a job or if you are willing to work for full time, then I prefer you to opt for Distance Education for the above mentioned course.

It will however provide you much time to pay attention towards your work and you can study as per your own schedule and don't need any more to attend classes.

So, it would be better if you go for a Distance Education for Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering if you want to work and study at the same time.
9th April 2015, 03:22 PM
amanshrivastava98

No, according to the guidelines released by the AICTE, no courses which have more than 40% practical can be done through the Distance Learning.

BTech is among such courses. It can't be done through distance learning.

If you want to pursue the BTec, you have to quit the job and take admission in the BTech as a regular student.

Since you are a diploma holder, you can get the admission in BTec. directly into the 2nd year through the lateral entry scheme for which you need to write the LEET (Lateral Entry Engineering Test).
11th April 2015, 12:14 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello all
I want to study bachelor's degree in
mechanical engineering but I can't afford it.
I have completed my Diploma in Mechanical
So, I want your suggestion that I can do study
with doing job also?
Since, youo have completed diplamo in mechanical engineering, you can go for B.E Mechanical engineering through lateral entry scheme.

You can get direct admission to 2nd year B.E after your diplamo.

I request you to prepare for LEET -Lateral Entry Engineering Exam. Many of the top colleges in India admit students through this score for lateral entry scheme.

This test will test your knowledge in the following subjects

>>Physics

>>Chemistry

>>Maths

>>Computer Science

>>English Language
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?