1st February 2017, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue BAMS course through distance education at the age of 47 years?

Sir, I am 47 years of age, but I want to do BAMS course through distance education in India. Please give any advice Sir. Vishnu Murthy- Ongole Prakasam Andhra Pradesh.

Related Questions:
  1. Can BAMS doctor pursue Diploma in Dermatology through distance mode?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue 3 years LLB course? I want to do for distance education course
  3. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Dietetics and Food Service Management (DFSM) if I completed my BAMS 20 years ago?
  4. Is there a BAL course in Annamalai University? How should I pursue LLB course through distance?
  5. Can I pursue ME through Distance Education? Which Colleges offer ME through Distance Education?
  6. Where to get the forms for B.Ed through correspondence?
  7. Can I become a BAMS doctor in distance education mode with less fee?
  8. Am I eligible to pursue PhD directly after completing M.Phil through Distance education?
  9. Am I eligible to pursue BHMS (Distance Education) after 23 years of completing B.Sc (Maths, Physics and Chemistry)?
  10. Is it Possible to pursue B.Ed from Distance Education? Do I have to write an Entrance exam and what is the eligibility criteria required to pursue B.Ed course?
  11. How can I pursue LLB through Distance Education after completing Graduation? Which College or University offers LLB through Distance Education in Ernakulam?
  12. Can I pursue LLB through Distance Education and enroll for LLB under Bar Council after attaining the age of 50?
  13. How to do M.Tech under distance education after completion of B.Tech through Distance Education?
  14. Can i do BAMS at the age of 26 years?
  15. Can i do PhD in IT after completing MCA through distance learning or do I need to do pursue M.Phil or M.Tech first? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to pursue LLB through distance education?
  17. How can I pursue a course on Autism through distance education mode?
  18. Is it possible to pursue M.Ed from Distance Education after BTC without completing B.Ed? -- [New]
2nd February 2017, 01:40 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue BAMS course through distance education at the age of 47 years?

Yes, if you wish to opt for the above mentioned course through distance education mode, there is no such problem in it. You will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the open university you wish to get admission in and opt for the course mentioned above. After clearing the examination, you will be most eligible to get admission in the course.
2nd February 2017, 01:46 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue BAMS course through distance education at the age of 47 years?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can opt for the BAMS course through distance education at the age of 47 years, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th with Science stream studying PCB as a subject from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the BAMS course through distance education.
2nd February 2017, 06:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

BAMS is a course related to doctor's profession and distance mode BAMS is not available in India from any recognized college or institute. Hence, make sure you opt for a recognized course, if you want an approved degree.

There is age limit for admission at most of the regular colleges. Hence, you might face issues in getting admission at any regular college.
2nd February 2017, 09:36 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible to do BAMS course through distance education there are lots of institutes are available who provide distance education course.The candidate must have completed his/her class 12 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with minimum marks of 60%.
The candidate also has to pass the different entrance examinations like AIET, EAMCET, and CEE
3rd February 2017, 12:06 AM
positive boy

B.A.M.S. stands for Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery. It is a graduate medical academic degree and its duration is 5 ½ years.

As per my knowledge you can't pursue BAMS course through distance education at the age of 47 years. Because the age required must be between 17 and 22 years for all the candidates.
7th February 2017, 12:15 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am 47 years of age, but I want to do BAMS course through distance education in India. Please give any advice Sir. Vishnu Murthy- Ongole Prakasam Andhra Pradesh.
Yes, you can pursue BAMS course through distance mode in below given University.

Annamalai University
Annamalai Nagar - 608 002 Tamil Nadu, India
Phone: 91 - 4144 - 238248/263/796
Fax: 91 - 4144 - 238080

Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University
Dr.B.R. AMBEDKAR OPEN UNIVERSITY CAMPUS Prof. G. Ram Reddy Marg, Road No. 46 Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad Andhrapradesh-500003
Phone: 040-3546271/3546272/3546616/3544771

Indira Gandhi National Open University
Regional Director IGNOU Regional Centre 52,
Tughlakabad Institutional Area near Batra Hospital
New Delhi-110 062
Ph. No.: 011-6082715 / 6089078 / 6078354

Karnataka State Open University
Manasagangotri, Mysore
Karnataka-570006
Email: [email protected]

Kota Open University
Rawatbhata Road, Akhelgarh,
Kota-324010, Rajasthan,
India
Tel.: 91-744-421254
26th October 2017, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

I do not have 12th science, I have completed MA yoga, have done associate degree in acupressure, am I eligible for BAMS course
12th November 2018, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

I am 33 years old. I have done my Bsc Maths and B.ed. I would like to study BAMS. Can I study in distance?
5th October 2020, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

I want to do BAMS course from distance education.
Can I do it
10th October 2020, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I have 44 percent marks in 10 2 (science).I want admission in bams.please reply ,it's possible?
16th June 2021, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

I am students bsc passed and 24 years old...I want to study BAMS in distance course...
Which colleges in india offer Bams or bhms distance course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?