24th June 2016, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue LLB (Distance Education) after 9 years of completing B.Com from Kerala? In which University should I apply?

Hello Sir, I have completed my B.Com before 9 years now I am 29 years old. Am I eligible for LLB in distance education in Kerala? In which University I should apply and procedure for getting admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I pursue LLB through Distance Education after completing Graduation? Which College or University offers LLB through Distance Education in Ernakulam?
  2. Can I pursue LLB Distance Education after completing BE in Electronics and Communication and MBA in Marketing? Which is the best University for pursuing LLB Distance Education?
  3. Is there a BAL course in Annamalai University? How should I pursue LLB course through distance?
  4. Can I join distance LLB course in any university of Kerala if completed B.Com about 9 years ago being a 29 years old candidate? Procedure to apply?
  5. I s it possible to do LLB through distance? What is the eligibility for LLB? Where are the colleges located for LLB? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I study LLB in distance education? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to pursue 3 years LLB course? I want to do for distance education course
  8. Name of Universities in Mumbai offering LLB through distance education? Admission procedure and last date to apply for the same?
  9. How to do LLB in IGNOU? I am a B.A final year Kerala University distance education 22 years old student
  10. Is it possible to study LLB through distance education?
  11. Is it possible to complete LLB graduation course from distance education?
  12. Can I pursue LLB course after completing M.Com? Is LLB a 3 or 2 years course for a PG candidate?
  13. How to do LLB through distance education?
  14. Difference between B.Com private and correspondence?
  15. Can I apply in Kerala PSC exams being a distance B.A.(History) student of MS University?
  16. What is the possibility to study 3 years LLB course after completing B.A Sociology from MG University, Kerala
  17. What should I do to get an admission in LLB through distance education?
  18. How to join MCA in Kerala college under university of Kerala after completing my UG in school of distance education under Barathiyar University
16th August 2016, 12:29 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue LLB (Distance Education) after 9 years of completing B.Com from Kerala? In which University should I apply?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue bachelor of law course after 9 year of bachelor of commerce course.

The eligibility to get admission in course is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university. There is no age limit to pursue course as according to bar council of India.

There is entrance examination conducted by various universities for admission of candidates in the course. The universities which offer course are :-

DU.

BHU.

Dr. Ambedkar university.

IGNOU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?