25th October 2016, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue two regular courses at the same time? Will it be valid?

Respected Sir, I want to complete my College and at the same time I want to pursue Diploma. Is it possible to to pursue two regular courses at the same time? Please answer as soon as possible.

31st October 2016, 09:06 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue two regular courses at the same time? Will it be valid?

No, it is not legal as a single candidate can't pursue two course from regular at the same time.

So, you cannot pursue your diploma course as well as degree at the same time even from different universities.

It will be not valid for higher studies and recruitment in jobs.
15th September 2018, 12:59 PM
iamAaliya

Default Re: Can I pursue two regular courses at the same time? Will it be valid?

No, you can not. You can pursue two degree courses simultaneously if you do them through different modes ie. one from regular education and the other one from distance mode. The best universities offering distance education are: SMU
Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi
University of Mumbai , Mumbai
Lovely Professional University LPU, Punjab
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University Hyderabad
Karnataka State Open University Mysore
ICFAI University
Annamalai University
18th July 2019, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Can I take two regular degree(B.sc & Iti) at the same time from different institutions?
11th April 2022, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my degree course and PTTI training in the same year,is it valid.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?