21st October 2015, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.A.(Physical Education) if studied History, Economics and Psychology in 12th?

Hello,
I want to study B.A. in Physical Education. But I have studies Psychology, History and Economics in my 12th. So, I can do B.A. in Physical Education?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i do M.A in Psychology after pursuing B.A in Economics?
  2. Can I study B.A. with History and Economics if studied Mathematics, History and Geography in 12th?
  3. Eligibility to study Economics in Post Graduation for History graduate who has studied Economics in Higher Secondary?
  4. What can I do after passing my 12th in English, Hindi, Economics, EVS, History, Sociology and Psychology?
  5. MA in Psychology is possible after BA in Economics?
  6. Best courses that can be done after 12th in subjects like Psychology, Political Science, History, Economics and English?
  7. List of reputed colleges which offer Bachelor's Degree in Economics in India?
  8. How to do B.A course? Which is better between Psychology, Political Science, History, Economics and English
  9. What all courses can I pursue for a bright future? I am studying Sociology, History, Psychology, English and Economics
  10. What is the eligibility to pursue MSc in Clinical Psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to study in economics after passing 12th examination? What is the minimum marks required to study economics honors
  12. What are the career options for me after passing 12th?
  13. What should I do after 12th(Arts)? My 12th subjects are English, History, Geography, Economics and Physical education
  14. Syllabus of Hindi Literature for preparation of NET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Universities to pursue M.Phil through correspondence? I am a lecturer
  16. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  17. Information about Psychology through distance education?
  18. How to pursue M.Phil from correspondence? I have done M.A in Sociology
24th October 2015, 09:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.A.(Physical Education) if studied History, Economics and Psychology in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to study B.A. in Physical Education. But I have studies Psychology, History and Economics in my 12th. So, I can do B.A. in Physical Education?
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for B.A in Physical Education and after completing 12th standard. The duration of the course is usually three years.Any stream students are eligible to apply for BA in Physical Education. You must qualify in the Physical Education Common Entrance Test (PECET) in order to get admission.

Eligibility for Physical Education Course:

- You must possess a 12th standard in any discipline from a recognized board.

Colleges Offering B.A.in Physical Education

Ahmednagar College, Aurangabad
Location: Station Road , Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India - 414 001

Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh
Location: National Highway , Dibrugarh, Assam, India - 786004

Rajendra Prasad Degree College, Meerganj
Location: Rajendra Prasad P.G. College ,Meerganj(Barreilly),U.P , Meerganj, Bareilly , Meerganj, Uttar Pradesh, India

Rabindra Mahavidyalaya, Burdwan
Location: Champadanga Burdwan Hooghly, Burdwan , West Bengal, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?