19th July 2014, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Bachelor degree in Civil engineering at Kualalumpur after +2 and 4 years Diploma engineering?

I am now at Kualalumpur, Malaysia.
I want to complete my bachelor degree with Civil Engineering. I already have comleted a 4 years Diploma in Engineering? May I have any help from u.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take bachelor degree in civil engineering after passing diploma in civil engineering
  2. List of colleges/universities offering part time degree college in Civil Engineering?
  3. Bachelor in Engineering from Indian Navy obtained in this manner will be approved by AICTE as a Bachelor's degree?
  4. What is better Diploma after 10th or degree after 12th?
  5. can I opt for exams for IHM after passing 12th standard?
  6. Which field to opt after passing 10th standard exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Any university providing part time course for degree in Civil Engineering in UAE?
  8. Can I do my bachelor degree abroad after doing diploma in 5th semester Civil Engineering?
  9. What should I opt after class 10th if i have keen interest in Maths and Languages?
  10. What are the courses in future after completing 12th in science stream?
  11. Is AP university conducting any exam for students who have completed 12th?
  12. Which type of bachelor degree can I get after completing 10th and diploma 3 years?
  13. Is there any university in UAE offering a part time course to upgrade the to Bachelor in Civil Engineering after Diploma Civil?
  14. How may I get information regarding change of degree to degree program? I've completed my bachelor degree in agriculture engineering but wanna change to civil engineering
  15. How to do Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering by distance learning mode after doing diploma in Civil Engineering? List of universities which are approved by DEC and UGC?
  16. Is graduate diploma after diploma equal to graduate degree?
  17. Are there any colleges in Dubai Offering Part-time Degree in Civil Engineering for Ladies after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  18. How to do degree after passing 12th or diploma in civil engineering
29th December 2017, 10:26 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Bachelor degree in Civil engineering at Kualalumpur after +2 and 4 years Diploma engineering?

As you said you want to pursue Civil engineering from Malaysia, so first of all you need to choose a Institute/University to pursue above mentioned course. Then you need to apply for it once the institute/university will accept your application then you can proceed for further steps.

Admission requirements for Indian students:-
> You must qualified 12th standard examination with 90% marks in each of the five subjects studied either the CBSE or ISC examination boards.
> You must also appear for Mathematics Admissions Test (MAT).
> You must appear for TOEFL/IELTS English Proficiency Test.

These are the Malaysian Universities/Institutes offering Civil engineering course:-
> Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur(IUKL)
> University of Malaya
> Monash University of Malaysia
> Heriot - Watt University of Malaysia
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?