20th February 2017, 12:05 AM
Gajulapalli sumanthreddy

How become an Income Tax and Sales Tax officer after B.Com and CA IPCC? Which one is better for me?

Hello sir, I am in final of CA course and graduate in Commerce. I want to join Income Tax and Sales Tax department of India. Please tell me how can join any of them? Which one is better for me?

20th February 2017, 04:39 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How become an Income Tax and Sales Tax officer after B.Com and CA IPCC? Which one is better for me?

CA stands for Chattered accountancy course which is a best course you are doing , if you are interested to join Income tax or sales Tax department let me tell you , Income tax exam is conducted though UPSC i.e form center and sales tax is conducted through state ssc exam commission .

Income tax officer:
You can apply for CGL (Combined Graduate Level) examination . this exam is conducted though SSC.
or you can apply for civil service exam where you can also join in income tax service.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?