13th December 2017, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I study in LLB without having English?

Hello, I am Anam, now I am student of B.A. Part 2. My question is after B.A. Part 2. Can I study in LLB without English, because My subjects are sociology, geography, Hindi language, Urdu and after B.A second year how many year LLB for Me?

14th December 2017, 09:21 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study in LLB without having English?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can apply for the LLB course after the completion of BA degree course without English as a subject in your degree course, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline form a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it can apply for the LLB course in respective Colleges.
The duration of the above mentioned course is of 3 years.
14th December 2017, 09:37 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to get admission in the course after B.A Part II. LLB is Bachelor in Legislative Law.

The required qualification to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, you have to wait for next year to get admission in course.

There is no limitation on discipline of the bachelor degree to appear in examination.

LLB is three year duration course from a recognised university. There is no upper age limit to get admission in course.
14th December 2017, 10:09 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue LLB which will be of 3 years long and here is the eligibility criteria for the same:

> You should have completed your 12th or bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized institute

> You should have scored minimum 45% marks in graduation. Different institutes have different marks criteria

> You can apply at any stage of your life as there is no age limit

You can appear for CLAT examination and after qualifying that you can get admission in colleges for LLB course.
14th December 2017, 10:40 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

LLB refers to Bachelor of Legislative law and same is a professional undergraduate degree course after completing which one head towards becoming a lawyer.

Further the minimum eligibility required for pursuing LLB degree course of five years is a higher secondary school degree in any stream from a recognized board where as for pursuing LLB course of three years it is a bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

So as far as you are concerned about your eligibility for pursuing LLB course having not pursued English at your graduation degree level then you must not be worried regarding the same as there is no requirement of a particular subject at any stage of academics for pursuing LLB degree course as mentioned above.
15th December 2017, 01:53 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue LLB course but not now. The required qualification to get admission in LLB course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

So, you will become eligible to appear in examination after completion of bachelor degree.

LLB is three year duration course.

As per Bar Council of India there is no upper age limit to get admission in course. Candidates have to appear and qualify in entrance examination for admission in course.
15th December 2017, 09:50 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes, you are eligible for 3 years LLB course after completion of BA course with 50% without English as a subject. After completion of your BA course, you need to appear and qualify in CLAT entrance examination in order to be eligible for admission into LLB course.
Candidates those who have completed bachelor degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible to apply for CLAT examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?