5th September 2016, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in B.Com after 12th arts?

I had passed 12th in arts with 65% marks. But I am not interested in B.A. I want to take admission in B.Com. Please help me.

5th September 2016, 06:23 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in B.Com after 12th arts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had passed 12th in arts with 65% marks. But I am not interested in B.A. I want to take admission in B.Com. Please help me.

Yes, you can take admission in B.Com after 12th arts stream. The students completed 10+2 or any equivalent examination should be permitted to pursue the B.Com course. The students with over 60% marks and from commerce stream will be given top priority. The arts and science stream students with over 60% marks are also eligible to join the B.Com course in various institutions in India. There will be an entrance test for the admission in some institutions. So you can join the B.Com course after 12th with arts group.
5th September 2016, 07:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

No, commerce colleges don't consider arts students for B.Com course. In fact, in some universities there is requirement of commerce with maths at class 12th level for B.Com degree.

Hence, with arts you can only go for BA or any other degree course which just requires any stream for admission.
5th September 2016, 08:32 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

As you have mentioned above that you have already completed your 12th in arts and you want to pursue B.Com after that. So, you are eligible to get admission in B.com as an arts student.

To get admission in B.Com you need to complete your 12th examination from any stream (science, arts, commerce).

The eligibility criteria for admission in B.Com varies from college to college. You have to score minimum 55% marks in your 12th examination, then only you are eligible to get admission in B.Com course in good collleges.
5th September 2016, 10:08 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

B.Com. stands for Bachelor of Commerce. This is a graduation level course and duration of this course is three years.

For Bachelor of Commerce course candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board of education. The minimum percentage required for Bachelor of Commerce in 12th class is 50%. Students who have studied Commerce in 12th class are given preference over others.

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in Bachelor of Commerce course after completion of your 12th class in art stream.
5th September 2016, 11:21 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

No,After completion of 12th class with art stream you are not eligible for the B.Com course .

The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing B.Com is applicant should have completed 12th with commerce subjects minimum 60% marks from any recognized board of india.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?