23rd July 2015, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Can i take admission in BITSAT on my 12th marks basis?

Sir,

I have scored 78.4% in 12th. Can i get admission in BITSAT on this percentage basis?

Please reply me fast on my no.8818094000message

Related Questions:
23rd July 2015, 09:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i take admission in BITSAT on my 12th marks basis?

Yes, you can get admission in BITS through BITSAT examination after completion of your 12th standard with an aggregate of 78% marks from a recognised board. To get admission in BITS, you must have to appear in BITSAT examination. Candidates who have obtained a minimum aggregate of 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects in 12th standard examination, with at least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects are eligible to appear in BITSAT examination.
23rd July 2015, 10:24 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

It is tough to say exactly whether you are eligible or not as you have given the overall aggregate in the 10+2 board examination.

BITS stands for the Birala Institute Of Science and Technology and it is among the India's best institute for the technical courses. The institute conducts the examination as BITSAT for the admission. The eligibility to appear in the examination is :-

* Candidate must have passed the 10+2 from the recognised board.
* Candidate must have scored at least 75% aggregate in the PCM with 60 in each of them.

So if you have scored you are eligible to appear in the examination. But you need to qualify in the entrance examination for the final selection for the admission.

The question paper contains the question of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and the English. So the candidate need to qualify in all these for the final selection for the admission.

For more information visit at the www.bits-pilani.ac.in
24th July 2015, 12:08 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

I have scored 78.4% in 12th. Can i get admission in BITSAT on this percentage basis?

Please reply me fast on my no.8818094000message
As per marks criteria, you are eligible for BITSAT exam.

Those candidates who have completed their 10+2 from a recognized Board in the country are eligible for BITSAT exam. Candidates must have secured a minimum of 75% in aggregate in the subjects of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry. Candidates must be proficient in English also.

Your age should be above 17 years.

You can apply online by clicking on the link http://www.bitsadmission.com/
24th July 2015, 02:47 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You can get admission in Birla Institute of Technology only if you crack the Science Aptitude Test which consists of questions from:

Physics: 40 questions
Chemistry: 40 questions
Mathematics: 45 questions
English:15 questions
Logical reasoning: 10 questions.

Admission is not given on the basis of marks scored in 12th board exam. To be eligible for the exam, you must have scored 75% aggregate in PCM subjects and 60 marks in each individual subjects of PCM.
24th July 2015, 04:30 PM
pjgp

No you cannot get admission on 12th marks basis.
for admission in bits pilani an examination will be conducted by the BITS institute which is called as BITSAT.
if you pass in the BITSAT examination then you can get seat in BITS college.
examination pattern:
Subject

No of questions

Part I
Physics-40
Part II
Chemistry-40
Part III
(a) English Proficiency-15
(b) Logical Reasoning-10
Part IV-Mathematics/Biology (For B.Pharm)-45

Total:
so,prepare and write the examination to get seat in BITS.
there is no age limit for this exam.
15th August 2015, 05:07 PM
DSP@1

You directly cannot get seat in BITSAT based on your intermediate or 12th standard marks .

There will be a test conducted by BITSAT every year for admitting students into their university.

To write that that the candidate must have possessed 75% of marks in 12th standard with Mathematics,Physics and Chemistry as their main subjects.With minimum of 60% of marks in individual subjects of Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics.

If you are eligible then you have apply for that test by filling the application form and by paying the exam fee.

Then you have select the slot(Date and Time of exam) and the centre near to you.

Then you have to appear to that University on the date of your exam which you have selected.

You have to give the test through online and immediately after completing your test your test results will be displayed on the screen.

So based on the marks you scored and the cutoff they(BITSAT) put.You will be allotted seat.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?