10th May 2017, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required to join B.Sc agriculture at Agriculture University Dharwad

Sir I am in 12th now, I am very much interested to join B.Sc in agriculture and want to join Agriculture University Dharwad. I wanted to know. What is minimum percentage for the admissions in B.Sc agriculture?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required in 2nd PUC to join BSc Agriculture in Dharwad University?
  2. Minimum marks required to apply for BSc Agriculture in Dharwad University?
  3. What is the minimum percentage for schedule caste students to get BSc Agriculture seat in bangalore?
  4. What is the minimum marks required to join B.Sc Agriculture in University of Agriculture, Darwad?
  5. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  6. How can I get admission in Dharwad University for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture? What is the qualification criteria required and what is the fee structure of the course?
  7. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  9. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  10. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  11. Is there any entrance examination for the admission in B.Sc. agriculture program in university of agriculture science, Dharwad?
  12. Percentage and cet ranking for agriculture in dhrawad district university?
  13. Minimum percentage required to get a seat in BSc in Agriculture? What is the fee structure and how to get admission in BSc Agriculture after completing 2nd PU
  14. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  15. Minimum marks required to join B.Sc Agriculture colleges in Darvaad?
  16. Can I get Agriculture seat in Dharwad University having 175 marks in written test?
  17. What is the counseling date for AGB SC?
  18. Chances of getting a seat in Dharwad University for B.Sc in Agriculture course having passed 2nd PUC with 50% in PCB and 140 in agriculture practical examination?
10th May 2017, 11:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required to join B.Sc agriculture at Agriculture University Dharwad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I am in 12th now, I am very much interested to join B.Sc in agriculture and want to join Agriculture University Dharwad. I wanted to know. What is minimum percentage for the admissions in B.Sc agriculture?
If you fulfill below given criteria then you are eligible for B.Sc in Agriculture.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCMB from a recognized university with above 50% marks are eligible for B.Sc in Agriculture in Dharwad University.

Your age should be above 16 years.
25th December 2017, 05:06 PM
nishanth60

Default Re: Minimum percentage required to join B.Sc agriculture at Agriculture University Dharwad

# B.SC agriculture is 4 years undergraduate degree.
# And to join in this course, candidate has to clear KCET examination conducted by Karnataka Education Authority(KEA).
# And the educational qualification required to join in this course is 12 th standard pass with physics, chemistry, biology as subjects with minimum 50% of marks in aggregate from recognised institution.
# And the minimum age required to apply for this course is 17 years.
# Some of the colleges offering this course other than University of agriculture sciences, Dharwad in Karnataka state are :
-> University of Agriculture sciences, Raichur
-> Rai Technology university, Bangalore
-> JSS college of arts, commerce and sciences, Mysore
-> College of agriculture, Hassan
-> Yuvaraja's college, Mysore.
# For further information about this course, please visit www.kea.kar.nic.in
1st June 2018, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

My rank for ag is 20519 and my practical rank is 4995 and my pu percentage is 90.5 can I get ag seat in Dharwad college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?