28th October 2016, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor of Fine Arts in Bareilly College?

Can anyone of you let me know about the course fee expenses of Bachelor of Fine Arts course available in Bareilly College? Kindly tell me the course structure also.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Bachelor of Fine Arts course? Total fee expenses of this course?
  2. Detailed information, fee expenses and hostel facility in Bangalore to study Bachelor of Fine Arts?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of Master of Fine Arts in Sculpture course of Jamia Millia Islamia?
  4. What is the fee structure of biotechnology course? -- [New]
  5. Fee structure for diploma in fine Arts and required documents for the same?
  6. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Bharatanatyam in Lasya College of Fine Arts? Course duration and fee expenses?
  7. Fee structure for diploma in fine Arts and required documents for the same? Admission dates for the same?
  8. Whether Fine Arts has good scope for a long period? Best correspondence college in Bangalore for Bachelor of Fine Arts?
  9. Can I study MFA through distance learning scheme being a Diploma in Fine Art holder? Duration of this course and fee structure?
  10. How to join bachelor of fine arts after doing BSc degree?
  11. List of colleges offering Diploma in Fine Arts in Tamil Nadu? Fee expenses and hostel facilities?
  12. Am I eligible to appear in UPSC exams if completed Bachelor of Fine Arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Course structure and fee expenses of M.A.(Commercial Arts) in BBK DAV College for Women?
  14. How can I do Ph.D in English after doing M.A 1st year? Requirements after M.A English? What is the fee structure?
  15. Detailed information about Bachelor of Fine Arts? When the entrance exam will be held?
  16. Courses available after 2nd PUC Open Schooling?
  17. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Fine Arts for 12th Commerce girl candidate? List of colleges?
  18. Admission procedure for BFA course for a Graphic Designer?
30th October 2016, 02:47 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor of Fine Arts in Bareilly College?

Bareilly College, Bareilly is a prime college of M. J. P. Rohilkhand University located in Bareilly in the Indian state of Utter Pradesh. It was established in the British period in the year 1837.

B.F.A. stands for Bachelor of Fine Arts. Bachelor of Fine Arts is an Undergraduate Academic course in the field of Fine Arts. The duration of this course is three years. For this course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board. As per my knowledge, the tentative fee of Bachelor of Fine Arts is Rs. 25000 to 30000 PA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?