29th October 2015, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Is company secretary course is equivalent to graduation or not?

Due to some reason i did not complete my graduation. Is company secretary course from foundation helps me to provide the equivalent position to graduate? Or i need to complete my graduation from other sources? Can someone please help me with the information on this?

29th October 2015, 11:55 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is company secretary course is equivalent to graduation or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Due to some reason i did not complete my graduation. Is company secretary course from foundation helps me to provide the equivalent position to graduate? Or i need to complete my graduation from other sources? Can someone please help me with the information on this?
No, the Company secretary course is not equivalent to Graduation. Both the Graduation and Company Secretary course are different. The company secretary is a Professional course, which can be joined after qualifying 12th standard. So, I suggest you to complete your Graduation through regular or distance mode.
1st September 2018, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is company secretary course is equivalent to graduation or not?

My daughter is graduate in Bachelor of Information (BIM) from Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra. She has passed CS Executive programme and was pursuing CS Professional. She is left with 2 papers of CS Professional. She moved to Canada on permanent residency after marriage. She completed her internship programme also. She managed a job in CS profile as Assistant CS for one year in India.
I want to know can her study of CS (though uncomplete) help to pursue a better job in Canada.
Response will be an obligation.
Regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?