26th April 2015, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Ed in IGNOU if completed Graduation 12 years ago?

Hello,
I am 28 years of age.
I have completed my Graduation 12 years ago.
Can I now pursue B.Ed from IGNOU?
Please reply as soon as possible.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Post Graduation if completed Graduation 8 years ago?
  2. What is the minimum percentage required in graduation to join B.Ed from IGNOU?
  3. How to do B.Ed from IGNOU after completing graduation from DU correspondence? What is the minimum percentage for B.Ed from IGNOU -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Library Science if completed B.Com 8 years ago?
  5. Eligibility to study PhD for an Architect who has completed B.Arch 30 years ago, Master's in Construction Management 27 years ago and PGD in Urban Planning 2 years ago?
  6. Am I eligible to study M.Com if completed B.Com 18 years ago?
  7. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks?
  8. Can I study MCA in IGNOU if completed BCA 2 years ago? Is it possible to get Technical jobs after completing MCA from IGNOU?
  9. Can I study Post Graduation in Political Science if my name is changed after marriage and having completed Graduation 25 years ago?
  10. Can I study Master's in Economics if completed graduation 23 years ago?
  11. Can I get admission to study MBBS if completed BPT 4 years ago but secured 39% in 12th?
  12. Possibility to study LLM through Distance Learning for a candidate who has completed MCA 4 years ago?
  13. Possibility to study B.Ed in Regular Mode for a candidate who has completed M.A. from IGNOU?
  14. Is it possible to do MA (social studies) course under IGNOU through its study certre at Karimganj? What is the expected time of admission?
  15. Is it possible to complete BA Graduation from IGNOU when I have not completed it in regular?
  16. Whether my 1 year graduation naming "B.Com CA&A" which is awarded by ICSI and IGNOU is valid?
  17. How to go for B.Ed through IGNOU? I have completed graduation with 51%
  18. Can I study B.Ed in IGNOU if completed M.A.(Economics) and DECE from IGNOU having 4 years of Teaching experience?
28th April 2015, 01:08 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I study B.Ed in IGNOU if completed Graduation 12 years ago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am 28 years of age.
Thank you in advance.
There is no such age limit required for B.Ed through GNOU. If you have completed Graduation with 50% of marks then you are eligible to apply for B.Ed through IGNOU.

The candidate should posses certain eligibility requirements to pursue B.Ed through IGNOU,

The candidate who have completed Graduation course with minimum 50% marks are eligible to apply. The selection process of candidates to the course is done on the basis of some entrance exams conducted by the IGNOU.

The entrance exam syllabus basically asked from the areas of Aptitude, Logical reasoning, and verbal ability. Those who score the required percentile of marks in these entrance exams are eligible for Interview.

Official website - http://www.ignou.ac.in/
28th April 2015, 10:34 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Eligibility for admission in B.Ed Course in IGNOU :

Candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

Candidate must have scored at least 50% marks in bachelor's degree. Relaxation of 5% marks will be given to candidates belonging to SC or ST or PH category therefore they just need to have only 45% marks in bachelor's degree.

Candidate must have at least two years of teaching experience in any government recognized school/ college/ institute etc. with a valid experience certificate.

Candidates who have appeared for final semester/ year examination of the degree and awaited for the result are also eligible to apply.

The minimum duration of the course is 2 year and maximum duration is 4 year.

Fee of the total course is rupees - 20000/- only.

There is no age bar for admission to the B.Ed programme in IGNOU university.

You have completed your bachelor's degree 12 year ago nevertheless, you are required not to worry about its completion and time you have lost because you are eligible to apply and you can get admission in B.Ed course so find your eligibility mentioned above and apply for admission.

B.Ed course is related to education field which is required to become a teacher/ lecturer or assistant professor or guest teacher or ad hoc faculty positions in any recognized school/ college/ institute/ university by the government so you must complete this course and make your career better in teaching field.
8th May 2015, 04:51 PM
pjgp

There is no age limit to study in IGNOU even if you complete graduation 12 years ago you are eligible.
the basic eligibility criteria are:
The candidate must have attained atleast 50% marks in B.COM.
Here we have a entrance examination if you pass in the entrance examination then you will get a seat in it.
So,don't worry as their is no age limit to study B.Ed in IGNOU.
14th May 2015, 08:08 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am 28 years of age.
Thank you in advance.
Yea you can apply for B.Ed though IGNOU ( indira gandhi national open university),which provides job profiles for teachers in goveronment and private sector jobs. IGNOU provides correspondence B.Ed seats. For better clearity consult IGNOU members and seek help from them they will help you in guiding.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?