15th June 2015, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Which course I can take after B.Com graduation which will provide good job and salary?

Please let me know courses offered after b.com graduation that provides good job and good salary? Can someone please provide me the information on the same? I am expecting to get the reply as soon as possible. Please provide me complete details!

16th June 2015, 12:12 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course I can take after B.Com graduation which will provide good job and salary?

They are many courses available for the B.com graduate for getting good job and good salary. But, it is your choice to choose the field in which you are interested and in which you will get job satisfaction. For getting good package, you need to do masters in commerce. You can also choose other fields on the basis of B.Com. Some of the courses are given below.

1. Masters of Business Administration.
2. You can apply for the Banks Jobs also.
3. You can also go for defence services.
4. You can apply for IAS.
5. You can also take courses like CA, ICWA.

You can choose the field in which you are interested.

16th June 2015, 06:14 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I can take after B.Com graduation which will provide good job and salary?

You can opt for the following course after completion of B.Com degree :-

The most ideal option for a student who completes B. Com is post graduation in commerce i.e. M.Com.

The candidate can also opt for MBA (Finance/Investments).

The candidate can appear for Civil Services examination.

The candidate can apply for Job in banking sector.

Chartered Accountancy is one of the most coveted career option for any commerce student.

The candidate can opt for Company Secretaryship which is one of the lucrative career option after B.Com. CS is offered by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) and the duration is three years.

Certified Management Accountant (CMA) is another option after B.Com.

17th June 2015, 12:32 PM
rakesh_batra
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please let me know courses offered after b.com graduation that provides good job and good salary? Can someone please provide me the information on the same? I am expecting to get the reply as soon as possible. Please provide me complete details!
You can go for masters degree course such as M.com from some well-known university such as: Lovely Professional University (Punjab), BM College (Pune), Christ College (Bangalore), HL College of Commerce (Ahmedabad)...... You can get admission procedure details from their website.

30th September 2015, 11:43 PM
vinoth1921

-->Lot of opportunities is there after your B.Com course.
-->If you are looking for higher studies,
-Clear CAT and join M.B.A in a very goo colleges like IIM's
-M.Com will be the best option after doing your Bachelor's in B.Com/
-You can also join Law by applying through LLB.
-You can also try for Bank Exams/ Railways/ Defense/ SSC.

-->UPSC conducts many exams like Civil Service(IAS/ IPS/ IFS etc.) for Civil service aspirants.

-->Eligibility
-Citizen of India
-Should be a Graduate
-Age Limit - 21-30 yrs

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?