2nd December 2015, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Ph.D in child psychology after B.Pharmacy with MBA pharmaceuticals and HR as majors?

I have done my B.pharm with MBA pharmaceuticals and major subject as HR. I want to pursue PhD in child psychology. Can you guide me on the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study PhD in Child Psychology for MCA and B.Ed holder?
  2. Is it possible to get admission in PHD Child Psychology directly without PG degree?
  3. How can I study PhD in Child Psychology being a 60 years old Trainer?
  4. Can I do PhD in Psychology if done MBA in HR and Finance? List of universities offering this course?
  5. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  6. How may I do Ph.D in Pharmaceuticals? I've completed B.Pharma
  7. Eligibility for PhD in Psychology?
  8. How is it to do PhD in Psychology in Aborad?
  9. PHD after completing MA Psychology in Distant Education?
  10. Possibility to do PhD in Children Psychology for MCA and B.Ed Degree holder? List of universities which offer PhD in Children Psychology?
  11. Correspondence course for M.A in Child Psychology? I have graduated in Psychology
  12. Which subjects should I opt for to do Child Psychology being a candidate in Marketing Profession from 10 years? Do good courses available in Mumbai and Pune? Can I do these courses in Distance Learning?
  13. Is it beneficial to study PG Diploma in Child Psychology for B.Sc(Psychology) candidate?
  14. Can I do M.Phil or PhD in Clinical Psychology?
  15. Which is a better option between General MBA and MBA in Pharmaceuticals? List of good MBA colleges that provide good placements?
  16. How to do M.A. in psychology after graduation in B.B.A.? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to appear for PhD Psychology exam after completing M.Sc in it?
  18. Can I do PhD again to become a Lecturer in Psychology from same university if completed PhD in Sociology?
3rd December 2015, 08:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Ph.D in child psychology after B.Pharmacy with MBA pharmaceuticals and HR as majors?

You need a psychology post graduation with at least 55% marks to become eligible for PH.D in child psychology. On the basis of your present qualification you can apply for research work in pharmaceutical field only.

Hence, you have to look at other options if you want to take admission in a research program.
4th December 2015, 10:33 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Ph.D in child psychology after B.Pharmacy with MBA pharmaceuticals and HR as majors?

Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D:-

Candidates must have completed Master's degree from a recognized University.
Candidates must have scored at least 55% of marks in Master's degree.
Candidates age must be below 28 years.

So, you need Post Graduation degree in Psychology with at least 55% of marks to be eligible for Ph.D in Child Psychology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?