24th September 2015, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

How can I study PhD in Child Psychology being a 60 years old Trainer?

Hello,
I an an International Montessori Trainer. I am 60 years old. I wish to do PhD in Child Psychology. Please guide me with the course of action. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study PhD in Child Psychology for MCA and B.Ed holder?
  2. Is it possible to get admission in PHD Child Psychology directly without PG degree?
  3. Which subjects should I opt for to do Child Psychology being a candidate in Marketing Profession from 10 years? Do good courses available in Mumbai and Pune? Can I do these courses in Distance Learning?
  4. Is it beneficial to study PG Diploma in Child Psychology for B.Sc(Psychology) candidate?
  5. Can I study PhD in Social Work/Sociology being a Psychology postgraduate and having 12 years of working experience in Drugs and HIV/AIDS?
  6. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  7. Eligibility for PhD in Psychology?
  8. Duration of Ph.D in Clinical Psychology program?
  9. Procedure and requirements to apply for PhD Psychology course in Harvard University?
  10. PHD after completing MA Psychology in Distant Education?
  11. Possibility to do PhD in Children Psychology for MCA and B.Ed Degree holder? List of universities which offer PhD in Children Psychology?
  12. Is Karnataka distance education offering MSW, PG course in AP in distance mode?
  13. Correspondence course for M.A in Child Psychology? I have graduated in Psychology
  14. Is it possible to study PhD in Abroad for Distance M.Sc(Psychology) postgraduate?
  15. Can i do Psychology after 12th with Sociology subject?
  16. List of Distance universities which offer PG Diploma in Child Psychology course in Mumbai? Eligibility to study for B.A.(Sociology) graduate?
  17. Can I do M.Phil or PhD in Clinical Psychology?
  18. How to do M.A. in psychology after graduation in B.B.A.? -- [Most Discussed]
27th September 2016, 06:14 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study PhD in Child Psychology being a 60 years old Trainer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I an an International Montessori Trainer. I am 60 years old. I wish to do PhD in Child Psychology. Please guide me with the course of action. Thank you!

There is no age limit to do PhD course, so you are eligible to do PhD in Child Psychology. The candidates should hold a post graduate degree in the relevant subject or equivalent with at least 55% marks are eligible to apply for PhD in Psychology. The candidates should clear the common entrance examination & interview conducted by the university for the admission to PhD program. The course is available in various universities in India like

University of Delhi - Official Website

Nalanda Open University - Official Website

Punjabi University - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?