24th May 2014, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

HHow can I join Indian Army after graduation? Documents required?

how can i join indian army after graduation or what document required and carrer after graduation in comm fild

26th May 2014, 01:51 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: HHow can I join Indian Army after graduation? Documents required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how can i join indian army after graduation or what document required and carrer after graduation in comm fild
Hey friend,

Yeah, there are ways for you to join in Indian Army which is known as one of the defence force of India after having completed Graduation.There are several entrance exams for the recruitment in Indian Army.

As you have completed Graduation you could apply for the entrance exam which is the CDS Exam stands for Combined Defence Service and to tell about this exam it is conducted by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission)) and is held every year as CDS I and CDS II and is conducted for candidates to join in defence forces of India.

ELIGIBILITY NEEDED:

# The candidate should have a Citizenship in India as per the Nationality standard.

# The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate must have 19-23 years.

# The Martial status needed for the CDS Exam is that the candidate must be a Unmarried male candidate.

# The Education qualification needed for the CDS Exam is that the candidate must have completed a Degree from a recognized university in any stream with a fair percentage.

# Apart from all these you need to be Physically fit to apply for the exam

If you are going to satisfy all these criteria for the exam then you can apply for the CDS Exam and that can be done in 2 modes such as:

>> ONLINE

>> OFFLINE

For more info check at http://www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST
15th April 2015, 05:36 PM
amanshrivastava98

It is great to see that you are interested in Defense service.

You can do so through the Combined Defense Services Exam.

CDSE is conducted by the UPSC twice a year in the month of February and October for the recruitment of officers in the defence forces.

The eligibility criteria for the same is as follows :

* The candidate should be a citizen of India.

* The candidate should be mentally and physically fit.

* The candidate should have done the graduation under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least from a recognized university.

* The minimum age for appearing is 21 years at least.

You can appear in the examination right from the final year of your graduation degree.
15th April 2015, 05:37 PM
amanshrivastava98

It is great to see that you are interested in Defense service.

You can do so through the Combined Defense Services Exam.

CDSE is conducted by the UPSC twice a year in the month of February and October for the recruitment of officers in the defence forces.

The eligibility criteria for the same is as follows :

* The candidate should be a citizen of India.

* The candidate should be mentally and physically fit.

* The candidate should have done the graduation under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least from a recognized university.

* The minimum age for appearing is 21 years at least.

You can appear in the examination right from the final year of your graduation degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?