29th July 2018, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of BDes(Accessory Design) in Unitedworld Institute of Design, Ahmedabad?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the structure of BDes(Accessory Design) course of Unitedworld Institute of Design, Ahmedabad? I am going to apply for this course in this college. So, I want to know about the course structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Course duration and fee expenses of BDes(Accessory Design) in Unitedworld Institute of Design, Ahmedabad?
  2. How many BDes(Accessory Design) seats are available in Unitedworld Institute of Design, Ahmedabad? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility to get BDes(Accessory Design) admission in Unitedworld Institute of Design, Ahmedabad?
  4. Admission procedure to study BDes(Accessory Design) in Unitedworld Institute of Design, Ahmedabad?
  5. List of colleges providing Interior Designing course to 12th failed student? Fee structure of such colleges?
  6. Which are the best colleges in India for Transporation designing?
  7. Which stream should I choose for interior designing? How much is the duration for this course?
  8. Details of course and fee structure of PG Diploma in Game Design?
  9. Can I get admission with 41% marks in 12th if applied for NIFT B.Des entrance exam being an SC candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Process to get a degree in Fashion from clothes? Total expense and duration of course?
  11. Best university in Tamil Nadu to learn Game Developing? What knd of knowledge do we get while studying BCA course?
  12. How to do interior designing course after 12th examination?
  13. Which is the best college for designing/arts/creativity? How to apply for it?
  14. How many colleges are there in Gujarat after passing NATA exam?
  15. How to proceed for game designing field? What are the basic courses for game designing?
  16. Best government college for Post Graduation in Interior Designing?
  17. Eligibility to study BDes for 12th Arts student?
  18. In which college can I get admission in B.Arch colleges of Gujarat with 165 marks in AIEEE B.Arch and state rank of 395 in open category?
4th August 2018, 04:00 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of BDes(Accessory Design) in Unitedworld Institute of Design, Ahmedabad?

B.Des (Bachelor of Design) in Accessory Design is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 4 years with 8 semesters.

The eligibility required for studying B.Des in Accessory Design is a 10+2 or its equivalent education with minimum 50% from any recognised board.

The admissions into UID (Unitedworld Institute of Design) are given based on the entrance exam results conducted by the university.

For more details visit the official website of UID.
4th August 2018, 04:22 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Course structure of BDes(Accessory Design) in Unitedworld Institute of Design, Ahmedabad?

Unitedworld Institue of Design, Ahmedabad is one of the premiere institute for designing.
B.Des is 4 year undergraduate program for those students who have completed higher secondary with more than 50% marks or going to appear in final examination of higher secondary from any recognised board.

B.Des course comprises
-History of Industrial design
-3D modelling
-Product graphic, control and display designs
-Industry internship and design management
-Design sustainability and interaction design
-Package designing

Including these things, you will know about many things which help you in improving yourself and creating unique things.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?