24th July 2018, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BBA(Banking & Insurance) in Delhi Institute of Rural Development?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Delhi Institute of Rural Development for studying BBA in Banking & Insurance. I want to know about the procedure of getting admission in this college for this course. Can somebody tell me about the admission procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available to study BBA(Banking & Insurance) in Delhi Institute of Rural Development?
  2. Percentage required in 12th to study BBA(Banking & Insurance) in Delhi Institute of Rural Development?
  3. How many BBA(Banking & Insurance) seats are available in Delhi Institute of Rural Development?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of BBA(Banking & Insurance) in Delhi Institute of Rural Development?
  5. Admission procedure of Ph.D program in rural development in IIT? Eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Admission procedure for Ph.D in Rural development?
  7. List of colleges and procedure of admission to study Diploma in Rural Development? Cost to study this course?
  8. Which course should I opt for a better future after Diploma in rural development?
  9. Admission procedure and requirements to study BS(Web Design & Development) in Full Sail University?
  10. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Insurance Law in MGSU?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Indian Institute of Planing & Management to do PhD in Future & Development Studies?
  12. What shall I do to join Rural Development course from IGNOU?
  13. Admission procedure to study Post Basic Diploma in Operation Room Nursing in Rural Nursing Training Institute, Sonepat?
  14. Which college is best for MBA?
  15. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Women’s Empowerment & Development in IGNOU?
  16. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Development Therapy in School of Rehabilitation Sciences, Delhi? -- [New]
  17. In which colleges can I apply after scoring 98.2 percentile score in Feb MAT?
  18. Procedure to do PhD in rural development for a JRF holder?
3rd August 2018, 01:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BBA(Banking & Insurance) in Delhi Institute of Rural Development?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Delhi Institute of Rural Development for studying BBA in Banking & Insurance. I want to know about the procedure of getting admission in this college for this course. Can somebody tell me about the admission procedure?

Interested candidates can apply for the admission to study BBA (Banking & Insurance) in Delhi Institute of Rural Development. Those who have passed 10+2 or equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (best four subjects including English) and must have studied English as one of the subject and also qualified in the Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) are eligible to study BBA (Banking & Insurance) in Delhi Institute of Rural Development. Admission will be strictly on the basis of rank obtained in CET conducted by GGSIPU. Delhi Institute of Rural Development website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?