23rd August 2016, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Which course to take in graduation after completion of 12th and in which college?

Sir/Mam,

I am yash rajgor from mumbai i want to know which cource i have to take after 12 th and which cource after graduation n which college is good for cources n am averaje student? Can you please guide me with the information on the same?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which course to take in graduation after completion of 12th and in which college?
  2. Which graduation and post graduation I can take after completion of commerce course in 12th?
  3. Which course to select after completion of 12th Commerce which will give a good job in future?
  4. What should I do after completion of 12th to become a CA after completion of graduation?
  5. Is it possible to apply for graduation course after completion of 12th commerce after 10 years?
  6. Is it possible to do graduation without completion of 12th? What is the procedure followed for the same?
  7. Is it possible to do 12th again from a different board after completion of graduation course?
  8. List of colleges to get graduation admission after completion of 12th with 62% marks?
  9. What should I do next to get a government job after completion of 12th standard?
  10. What is the best career option after completion of 12th standard? Which graduation course to opt for?
  11. What type of forms can I fill after completing 10th with 72%
  12. Which college or University we can do Graduation in Archaeology after completion of 12th standard from ISC board?
  13. Which graduation course to opt after completion of 12th?
  14. Can I pursue graduation without having 12th qualification? -- [New]
  15. Can I pursue mass communication for graduation after completion of 12th with PCB stream?
  16. What are the possibilities of getting re admission to do 12th after completion of graduation?
  17. Can we do CS course right after completion of 12th or after graduation in commerce field?
  18. Which graduation course to apply for after completion of 12th to give UPSC exam?
24th August 2016, 01:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to take in graduation after completion of 12th and in which college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am yash rajgor from mumbai i want to know which cource i have to take after 12 th and which cource after graduation n which college is good for cources n am averaje student? Can you please guide me with the information on the same?

Thank you!
There are various courses available after 12th standard. The aspirant can choose Engineering or Arts or Science or Commerce or Medicine in graduation. There are various options available in the engineering like Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics and Communication, Mechanical, Civil etc. There are various arts courses like History, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Geography etc. There are MBBS, B.Com, B.Sc Computer Science, B.Sc Mathematics, B.Sc Physics, B.Sc Chemistry, B.Sc Biology, B.Sc Statistics, etc. So the aspirant can choose any one of the course given above in which he has more interest. You can choose any one of the best colleges available in your city.
24th August 2016, 02:30 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to take in graduation after completion of 12th and in which college?

There is nothing like average student. You should have some strong points too. There are lots of options available after 12th, whether you are from arts stream, commerce or science stream.

You can go for BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration), after that you can go further for MBA.

You can go for Law degree which is a very good option or you can go for Company Secretary.

You can go for B.Sc Computer Science.

BMM (Bachelors Degree in Mass Media and Communication) is also very good choice.

Another option is B.Sc Animation, you can pursue B.A (Bachelor of Arts) and many more options are availale for you.

Hotel Management is also a great option for you. You can also go for science courses but as you have mentioned that you are an average student so it would be a bit difficult for you. So, choose your career according to your interest and don't consider yourself average.

There are many colleges in Mumbai in which you can pursue these above mentioned courses, some of them are listed below:

> H.R. College of Commerce and Economics.

> University of Mumbai.

> Elphinstone College.

> Wilson College.

> ST. Xavier's College.

> SIES College of Arts Science and Commerce.

> Adarsh Vidya Prasarak Sanstha's College of Arts, Science & Commerce Mulund (E) etc.
24th August 2016, 05:01 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

The choice of course, subject and stream in bachelor degree program is completely dependent on you.
Also, you must choose the subject in which you think are good at so that your interest remains in that subject for you to succeed in graduation.

In case, you just want graduation degree to get job then you need to study deeply but if you are desired to study further after graduation then your choice must be according to your interest.

Basically, for average students B.A(Bachelor of Arts) with either English, History or Hindi is better if you are little good in literature.
Also, you can choose a very new thing completely different from what you studied till now which is BCA(Bachelor of Computer Application) if you are a bit interested in computers.
24th August 2016, 10:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

First of all you should mention the subjects in which you have passed your class 12th. These days there are many vocational training courses which can turn out useful for average students.

You can opt for any course which helps you gain hands on skills in a particular trade which is in demand these days. Most of the companies required skilled technicians and you can be the one if you have good skills in the required field.
24th August 2016, 11:50 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Personally I would like to suggest you to opt for simple graduation in any discipline in which you are interested from a recognised University and to pass your graduation with good percentage. Then fight for civil services exam or graduation level officer exams.
Otherwise if you are having a particular interest in a particular field then you can opt for graduation in that particular stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?