23rd August 2016, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed from IGNOU after just completion of my graduation?

I have no experience in teaching school can I apply. B.Ed after compete after my graduation ? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the complete information soon as possible. Thank you!

24th August 2016, 11:27 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed from IGNOU after just completion of my graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have no experience in teaching school can I apply. B.Ed after compete after my graduation ? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the complete information soon as possible. Thank you!
If you have completed graduation degree with above 50% marks from a recognized University, then you are eligible for B.Ed course from IGNOU.

There are no age criteria.
24th August 2016, 01:23 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

There is no need to have teaching experience to pursue B.Ed course. B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and it is two year duration course.

The eligibility to get admission in course is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university and have minimum 50% in it with relaxation for reserved category.

So, if you have completed your degree you are eligible to get admission in B.Ed course. For more information about IGNOU visit at www.ignou.ac.in.
24th August 2016, 01:56 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As far as my knowledge is you are not eligible to B.Ed just after completion of Graduation. Here is the basic detailed eligibility criteria required.

>> Candidates must have completed Graduation / Master's Degree in Social Sciences/ Humanity/ Commerce/ Sciences or B.E/ B.Tech with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other equivalent qualification are eligible.

AND

>> Trained in-service teachers in elementary education (or) Candidates who have completed a NCTE recognized teacher education program through face-to-face mode.

>> I suggest you to go through the 16th page in the notification which is attached below.

Click here for More Details
24th August 2016, 06:15 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Sorry, it is not possible to do B.Ed from IGNOU after completion of graduation course only. The candidates with at least fifty percent marks in Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science/Science/Commerce/Humanity and Trained in-service teachers in elementary education or Candidates who have completed a NCTE recognized teacher education program through face to face mode are only eligible for the B.Ed course in IGNOU. So you are not eligible for the course. The IGNOU website link is Click Here
24th August 2016, 11:44 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. This is a teacher training course. B.Ed is necessary for candidates who want to become teacher in government colleges. The eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Education:

>>Candidates who have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university are eligible to apply for B.Ed entrance examination.

>>Candidate must have minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree to apply for B.Ed entrance exam.

If you have 50% or more in graduation then you can do B.Ed from Indira Gandhi National Open University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?