1st August 2016, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Courses related to banking field after 12th

Please advice me what should I do? Either I have to complete my graduation or do any other courses which is equivalent to graduation. If there is any course after 12th which is good for banking field then please give details about it.

1st August 2016, 05:17 PM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

Default Re: Courses related to banking field after 12th

The minimum qualification to secure a job in banking field is any degree in any discipline. So you can pursue any course.

You can pursue-
*B.Com
*B.Sc Maths
*BBA
*B.Tech
*BBM
*MBA
*MCA
1st August 2016, 05:24 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

I would suggest you to complete graduation in accountancy or taxation. As banks work are based on accounts only. Chose that university or college which is approved by UGC. if you are good in science then opt for IT or B.E in graduation. After completing graduation you can prepare for exams to give bank exams for the post of Probationary Officer or Clerk in public sector banks. They conduct exams & then interview.

If you wish to get into private sector banks then after graduation go for IFBI. IFBI stands for Institute of Finance Banking & Insurance. This institute help in doing post graduation or diploma in banking or insurance & placed candidates in private banks. IFBI has 100% placement record.
1st August 2016, 09:14 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Basically there are no such important banking courses available to pursue after completion of 12th Class. So I suggest you to first complete Graduation. Because the minimum educational qualification required for other such banking based recruitment's is "Graduate Degree" or a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

My best suggestion to you is as follows. I suggest you first complete Graduation to be eligible for doing such courses. Then besides applying for those course, you are required to get good command over
> Reasoning
> General English
> Quantitative Aptitude (Numerical Aptitude)
> General Awareness
> Current Affairs
> Marketing awareness
> Computer Awareness

If you secure good grip over all the above mentioned sections, then I am sure you are going to find a job in Banking sector.
1st August 2016, 11:35 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Courses related to Banking Field after 12th:-

After 12th standard there are lots of courses are available for a job in Banking Sectors:-

Engineering

B.Sc

B.Com

Diploma

BCA

BBA.
2nd August 2016, 12:00 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please advice me what should I do? Either I have to complete my graduation or do any other courses which is equivalent to graduation. If there is any course after 12th which is good for banking field then please give details about it.
If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized University, then you are eligible for Banking sector.

Your age should be in between 18 to 30 years.
2nd August 2016, 12:05 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

The following are the Courses related to banking field after 12th:-

->>Certificate Course in Banking and Financing

->>Certificate course in Banking
Diploma Courses in Banking and Financing

->>Diploma In Banking Services

->>Bachelor of Commerce in Banking & Finance

->>Bachelor of Commerce in Banking Management

->>Diploma in Banking

->>Bachelor of Commerce in Banking and Insurance.

After completing theses courses you will be able to participate in the entrance examination for bank vacancies.
2nd August 2016, 12:37 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Nice to see that you are interested to make your career in Banking sector. Being a 12th standard student you can operate B.Com course, which is closely related Banking. Once, after completing B.Com course you are eligible to appear in IBPS Bank exams such as, Po or Clerk examination conducted Common Written exam (CWE) every year.

Official website - www.ibps.in
2nd August 2016, 01:28 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

There are no such courses related to banking field after your 12th. You can get admission in any graduation field and start preparing or banking examination according to the syllabus. You can either get admission in any Institute or can prepare by your own, as you feel like.
3rd August 2016, 09:18 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Below I have mentioned a list of courses after class 12th in order to proceed your career in Banking, have a look over it.

Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com).
Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS).
Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS).
Bachelor in Business Management/Administration (BBM/A).
Chartered Accountancy (CA).
Chartered Financial Analyst Program (CFA).
Company Secretary Program (CS).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?