26th November 2016, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Which subject to take in graduation after 12th to join banking job in future?

Which subject to take in graduation after 12th to join banking job in future? Can you please give me the right course to take which will make sure that I will get the job in bank. I really want to ensure that I will do all the extra course which is required for the job as well. Please help.

30th November 2016, 07:56 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject to take in graduation after 12th to join banking job in future?

For recruitment in banking jobs in government sector candidates have to appear and qualify in examination conducted by IBPS or SBI.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit to appear for examination varies with different posts such as Clerk and PO.

The candidates with minimum passing aggregate and degree in any discipline are eligible to appear for examination.
30th November 2016, 07:58 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject to take in graduation after 12th to join banking job in future?

The very first thing I would like to make you know that there is no compulsion of any particular subject in the graduation degree to be eligible for joining banking sector at the post of bank Clerk or bank probationary officer.

Now as it is evident that you can pursue any course for your graduation degree so now it comes which subject to choose to ensure good preparation for bank entrance examination along with regular graduation studies, then in my view you must opt for the subject in which your are interested and for which are confident Also you must not get involved in the myths like Science stream is harder than arts stream for the preparation point of view for any competitive examinations as for a science stream student it gets quite tough to study subjects without logic as they are used to understanding logic trather than learning it and these sudden changes can hamper your confidence.

So you must opt for your interested subject as it would seem easier to you as compared to any other subject.
30th November 2016, 09:22 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Best Subject to choose in Graduation after 12th:

There are several streams available to pursue in Graduation after completion of 12th Class. Since you are willing to get into Banking Sector, you must first get the required eligibility criteria required. Minimum educational qualification required to join Banking sector is "Bachelor Degree" in any discipline. As Any Graduation stream is accepted you no need to worry about the stream that you choose in Graduation. So I strongly suggest you to choose the best stream in which you are very good at based on your Strong areas. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, I would suggest you to go with B.Tech/ B.E after completion of 12th Class.
30th November 2016, 09:36 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

There is no limitation on discipline of bachelor degree to appear for banking recruitment entrance examination.

That's why you can select any stream in your bachelor degree if you want to appear for banking entrance examination to get job in the banking sector.

For some of the jobs it is required to have bachelor degree in a particular discipline such as for legal officer post you need to have bachelor degree in Law. For IT jobs you need to have discipline as according to it.
30th November 2016, 10:49 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

If you want to get banking jobs in future then you just need to have bachelor degree in the course of your choice.

For appearing in banking entrance examination there is no bar on the discipline and candidates with passing percentage in degree are eligible.

But, it is compulsory to qualify in all stages of examination for final selection for the job.
30th November 2016, 10:57 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Candidates from all stream of bachelor's degree are eligible for Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection Common Written examination for clerk and Probationary officer post in banks.

You should select that stream in bachelor's degree which you really like to read and not on pressure of parents or your friends. All stream candidates are eligible for banking entrance examination. Science stream is the best.
1st December 2016, 01:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which subject to take in graduation after 12th to join banking job in future? Can you please give me the right course to take which will make sure that I will get the job in bank. I really want to ensure that I will do all the extra course which is required for the job as well. Please help.

One of the best subjects to choose in graduation after 12th to join banking job in future is a B.Com. The B.Com course with Mathematics subjects will be very useful for banking job in future. Actually graduates in any discipline are eligible for the bank posts like Clerks and Probationary Officer. But the commerce graduation is useful to understand the banking operations easily. The questions asked in the bank examination will be easily answered with mathematics, commerce and accountancy subjects. So the aspirant can join the B.Com course to join banking job in future.
1st December 2016, 07:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, the best course I would suggest you to go with in Graduation is "B.E/ B.Tech" as per the present competition among candidates is concerned. Before all this, I will let you know the basic educational qualification required to be eligible.

>> The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for Banking Recruitment Examination's is "Graduate Degree" or a "Bachelor Degree" in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> As any discipline in Graduation is accepted, I am sure you can go with any stream in which you are most interested in.

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, Bachelor of Technology or Bachelor of Engineering course is the best course to get into Banking sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?