4th November 2015, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Is BCA degree equally important when compared with other graduation courses?

Is BCA 3 yrs course has equally importance on comparing with other graduation courses? Can we able to face all exam. which are held after graduation? Can someone please help me to understand the same before I take the course?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Does BCA a degree course? Does it have equal importance as other Graduation courses?
  2. Can I complete my incomplete BCA along with post graduation?
  3. Difference between Diploma course and 10+2 Non Medical?
  4. Humanities student can get Computer Application as a subject in Xavier's college?
  5. Which courses to do while doing BCA which will help in my during my graduation?
  6. Eligibility for M.Phil(Commerce) after B.Com(Finance) and MBA(Finance and HR)?
  7. What should I do after BSc? Is it possible to do B.Tech? Which one is better between MSc and MBA?
  8. Career options after completing BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility for Post graduation in Forensic Science after BCA with 73% marks? Which specialization need to choose for the same?
  10. How to do short term certification course after completing BCA degree?
  11. maharashtra mca entrance qualification? I did not have mathematics in class 12th
  12. How to do MCA after completing graduation in BCA
  13. List of degree courses certified with UGC and necessary details, that can be completed within a span of 3 years or may be by single sitting?
  14. Colleges of Airport Management Courses? I have completed BCA graduation
  15. Which course is a better choice for me among M.Sc in IT, MCA and MBA after completion of B.Sc in IT having interest in Programming?
  16. Procedure to get admission for MCA course in any university having completed Diploma in Computer Applications?
  17. Courses available to study for BCA last year candidate except MCA?
  18. Difference between B.Sc CS and BCA? Which course is better from job and placement point of view?
4th November 2015, 06:52 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is BCA degree equally important when compared with other graduation courses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is BCA 3 yrs course has equally importance on comparing with other graduation courses? Can we able to face all exam. which are held after graduation? Can someone please help me to understand the same before I take the course?

Thanks!
BCA is one of the under graduate courses and is a arts course. The duration of the course is 3 years consisting of 6 semesters. This course is a study of computer applications and by studying this course you can join in computer related jobs. You cannot compare this course with all other courses as it is a arts course with computer science background.

The other course related to this is B.sc Computer science and comparing that course, this is better as you will have a better knowledge about computers. To do this course you need to have completed your +2 from a recognized university with at least 60% and should have studied mathematics as subject.
16th February 2017, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is BCA degree equally important when compared with other graduation courses?

I have finished my 12th I want to join a ug course in postal...which one will be very useful with my job opportunities
9th May 2017, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Which foreign language supports or suitable along with bca course to get a best job in multi national companies?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?