2nd July 2015, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in VITEEE to study B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

Sir,
Can you tell me what is the minimum marks to qualify in VITEEE and study
B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in VITEEE to study B.Tech?
  2. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  3. Cutoff marks required in VITEEE for admission of OBC student?
  4. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  5. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  6. Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) in Aligarh Muslim University?
  7. How many seats are available in VIT?
  8. JNTU B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering-Power Systems-I Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Paper
  9. Which is better to study among B.Tech and AMIE after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  10. Cutoff required to join in PSG college of Coimbatore in various courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO for study Electrical Engineering Diploma course?
  12. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible?
  13. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(CSE/Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering) if secured 8386 in VITEEE?
  14. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) if secured 3993 rank in VITEEE?
  15. Cutoff rank required for getting admission for B.Tech course in NIT Allahabad? Cutoff rank for Electrical Engineering?
  16. Calicut University-B.Tech in Electrical Engineering-5th Sem Pulse and Digital Electronics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Can I study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) if secured 30,000 rank in SRM entrance exam and 80016 rank in VITEEE?
  18. After finishing Electrical and Electronics Engineering Diploma how can i study Marine Engineering?
13th July 2015, 07:05 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in VITEEE to study B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

The minimum marks is something which always varies and is hard to predict.
It is easier to give a guideline with the help of the ranking system.
To be eligible for the course of Electrical and Electronics Engineering you need to get a rank within 12000 in the VITEEE.
If you have a rank of less than 12000 then you are almost ensured of being able to take admission for B.Tech in the branch of Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?