8th March 2018, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th CBSE Commerce to join ICWAI program?

Hello Everyone, I am a Commerce student studying in 12th CBSE. I am interested to join ICWAI program. I am not a creamy student. I have secured 58% in 11th CBSE. I want to know what is the percentage needed for getting admission to ICWAI program?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to join ICSI program?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 12th CBSE to study BCom(H) in Symbiosis College of Commerce? -- [New]
  3. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Commerce to join ICSI course?
  4. What is the cutoff percentage required to get admission in NITTE Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study B.Com(E-Commerce) in PSG College of Arts & Science?
  6. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom in Nizam College and Osmania University?
  7. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BBA?
  8. Cutoff percentage required in 12th ISC Commerce to get BCom(H) admission in Jadavpur University?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom in Graphic Era University?
  10. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom(H) in City College, Kolkata?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom in Team Lease Skills University?
  12. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to get BCom admission in Goenka College of Commerce?
  13. How to become a CA?
  14. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Chhattisgarh Board exam to study BSc(Biology) in Chhattisgarh Commerce & Science?
  15. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom(Accountancy) in Maulana Azad College, Kolkata?
  16. Cutoff marks required in 12th CBSE to study B.Tech(ECE)?
  17. Procedure and percentage required in 12th CBSE Commerce to study in Jaipuria College?
  18. Procedure to take admission in ICWAI course after passing commerce post graduate? What is the age limit and minimum percentage required in M.Com to get admission in ICWAI
13th April 2018, 09:22 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th CBSE Commerce to join ICWAI program?

There is no minimum percentage of marks required in class 12th in order to join ICWAI program.
Candidates after the completion of class 12th in Commerce stream from a recognized Board can apply for the ICWAI program. Those students who are waiting for the result can also apply. However, you must score above 50% of marks in order to avoid any further issues.
13th April 2018, 10:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th CBSE Commerce to join ICWAI program?

There is not percentage criteria to apply for ICWAI. You just need to clear the written exam to get admission in this course. First state is the foundation course, for which you need to have class 12th qualification.

Just make sure you are well prepared for the exam, according to the syllabus. Those who clear the exam, can only study further.
14th April 2018, 09:44 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

ICWAI stands for Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India. It is a professional course for commerce stream candidates. The different stages of this course:

>>Foundation course.

>>Intermediate course.

>>Final course.

The academic qualification required for final course is that candidate should be 12th passed or appearing for board exams. The minimum percentage required is passing percentage of marks in 12th.

Admission to foundation course is open throughout the year. For June term foundation exam, application must be done before 31st January of that year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?