19th September 2015, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to appear in GCET to study B.Tech in Goa?

Respected Sir, I have applied for JEE Main. But I haven’t applied for GCET. I am living in Panaji and studying in 12th ICSE. I would like to know that appearing GCET is necessary if I want B.Tech admission in my state?

23rd September 2015, 08:40 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it compulsory to appear in GCET to study B.Tech in Goa?

Look, if you have applied for JEE Main and crack the same, then also you can get admission in the colleges of Goa to study B.Tech through the All India level rank. GCET is a state level entrance examination conducted by the Goa state through which candidates apply for the B.Tech colleges through the state level rank. So, there is no problem if you apply for JEE Main. You can get admission in B.Tech colleges of Goa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?