8th March 2018, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in IIT-Kanpur?

I want admission in IIT. I am preparing for JEE Mains & Advanced. I have already taken a coaching for my preparation. I want to study B.Tech Mechanical Engineering in IIT-Kanpur. So, for this what rank I have to achieve in JEE Advanced?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) in IIT-Kharagpur?
  2. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study BTech(Production & Industrial Engineering) in IIT-Roorkee?
  3. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study BTech Mechanical in IIT-Kharagpur?
  4. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study B.Sc program in IIT?
  5. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study BTech in IIT-Kharagpur?
  6. Cutoff score required in JEE Advanced to study BTech(Electrical Engineering) in IIT?
  7. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech in IIT-Mumbai?
  8. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech in IIT through Education Loan? List of Bank offering Education Loan?
  9. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to get admission in IIT-Kharagpur? -- [New]
  10. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study Mechanical Engineering in IIT?
  11. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to get BTech seat in IIT for SC candidates?
  12. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to secure BTech Aeronautical admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in IIT-Delhi?
  14. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech(Energy Engineering) in IIT, Kharagpur?
  15. Cutoff score required in JEE Advanced to study BTech(Computer Science Engineering) in IIT-Bhilai?
  16. Can I get admission in any college of USA on the basis of JEE Advanced rank? What should I do for it?
  17. In which all IITs B.Tech(Energy Technology) course is offered? Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to get admission?
  18. Eligibility to study B.Tech(ECE) in IIT-Kanpur for a candidate who has scored 149 marks in JEE Advanced? -- [Most Discussed]
15th April 2018, 10:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in IIT-Kanpur?

The cut-off rank required in JEE Advanced examination to study B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) course in IIT-Kanpur is 917 (opening rank) and 1355 (closing rank) according to 2017 counselling of JEE Advanced examination. So, you have to secure around 1000 rank in JEE Advanced examination to get admission for pursuing B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) course in IIT-Kanpur.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?