1st May 2018, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to get BTech seat in IIT for SC candidates?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to secure admission in IIT. So, I would like to know about the rank which is required in JEE Advanced for SC candidates through which one can get admission for BTech course in IIT? Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study B.Sc program in IIT?
  2. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study BTech Mechanical in IIT-Kharagpur?
  3. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study BTech(Production & Industrial Engineering) in IIT-Roorkee?
  4. Cutoff score required in JEE Advanced to study BTech(Electrical Engineering) in IIT?
  5. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in IIT-Kanpur?
  6. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) in IIT-Kharagpur?
  7. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech in IIT-Mumbai?
  8. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech in IIT through Education Loan? List of Bank offering Education Loan?
  9. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to get admission in IIT for an OBC candidate?
  10. Can I get admission in IIT to study B.Tech after completing 12th NIOS? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT Delhi after clearing 12th exam from Punjab board? What is the criteria followed?
  12. Cutoff marks required to qualify in JEE Main for OBC candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Cutoff marks required to secure rank under 1000 in JEE Advanced? Can I get admission in IIT with rank under 1000?
  14. Can I get admission in Electronics Department in IIT if I did not qualify JEE Main exam?
  15. In which all IITs B.Tech(Energy Technology) course is offered? Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to get admission?
  16. Can I get a seat in IIT after scoring 2325 rank in JEE Advanced (S.C category)?
  17. What are my chances in JEE Advanced with 1079 rank in ST Category?
  18. Eligibility to appear and cutoff marks required to qualify in JEE Advanced?
18th July 2018, 11:28 AM
benzoppa

Post Re: Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to get BTech seat in IIT for SC candidates?

I see that you have not specified the branch that you want to take up as well as the Iit you want to join.

so here is my assesment of only the Top Iit's cut off for all branches for the year 2017 For Sc category:
->B.Tech computer Science Engineering: Ranks between 1 to 150.
->B.Tech Civil engineering: Ranks between 1 to 500.
->B.Tech Chemical engineering: Ranks Between 1 to 750.
->B.Tech Mechanical engineering: Ranks Between 1 to 300.
->B.Tech Electrical engineering: Ranks Between 1 to 150.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?